So KI is returning to EVO after 4 years? MEME

Seems like a KI-only tourney to me :joy: don’t know many games that can run online lol

4 Likes

Yeah if they’re really going to be reliant on some of the featured game’s online netcode…oh boy. This EVO may become a dumpster fire.

4 Likes

This is gonna be a make or break for EVO. Personally, I think they should have cancelled it outright. I think the original EVO lineup had hardly any (if none ar all) rollback based games? I may be mistaken, but I may not watch EVO this year. It’s gonna be rough. :frowning:

3 Likes

Someone should organize a competing online tournament event with a lineup of KI, Skullgirls, 3rd Strike, MK11, and MvCI. Just to make a point.

“Like EVO 2020 but it’s playable” would be a nice tagline.

3 Likes

I can agree with this. EVO should have just been cancelled this year. Essentially MVC2 is cancelled outright which is REALLY disappointing as tons of people were looking forward to MVC2 being back at EVO.

I’m still going to watch the games that I am interested in and hope that everything works out in the end. But it seems highly unlikely that this is going to turn out good.