So I had a Kim Wu dream last night

In my dream I was on the computer, I see news that Kim Wu’s trailer was released. So I click the link to the video, press the play button, and then I woke up dissapointed.

Jeez waiting for news or any form of media on this character is absolute torture.

6 Likes

LOL That’s a nightmare! :scream:

Hang in there! We are so close!

2 Likes

…But, yet so far

3 Likes

Only 30 days… 30 more days until the World Cup and possibly a Kim Wu reveal.

1 Like

God I hope so, I’m so tired of waiting!

You’re not only… Few day ago I had dream about MKX Tri-Borg’a trailer. My dream is worst ever…

3 Likes

30 more days?? ;w;

Don’t mind me, just looking for something in this corner here LOL :'D

7 Likes

For IG’s sake, They better not disappoint us.

2 Likes

Don’t look too hard, you might miss Kim Wu.

Don’t be like my man Stan Lee Here:

4 Likes

They said Kim Wu delayed until June 2016

Where’s your proof?

2 Likes

I had one last night night to. Here goes:

Ok so me and some other random fans were sitting outside, in front of an overpass by a mosquito infested pool. The My little pony creator guy was giving us a power point presentation and passing out handouts and brochures on how Kimwu looked and played. She had the prettiest legs :heart_eyes: Then out of now where a console appeared and as I was just about to play…

THAT DAMN CONSCIOUSNESS!!!:scream:

1 Like

Play music while reading:

Your Testimony, Contradicts the Evidence! Why? Because THERE IS NO EVIDENCE! Therefore your statement could be made up, and invalid! @BblackorchidD, you can’t escape now! It is against the law in court to lie about evidence! I’ll give you one chance, but Unless you provide proof, you will be hit with the ultimate penalty!

THE GUILTY VERDICT

(LOL This is fun)

5 Likes

I don’t believe you.

2 Likes

But nonetheless that was still a really cool KI dream about Kim Wu you had there regardless :smile:

Your KI dream about Kim Wu (again) was pretty cool too :sunglasses:

1 Like

In the meantime we can plan combos with the PlayStation Network and GameStop pre order alternate Chun Li and Bearded Ryu costumes

Seriously when I read the title of this post, I was like…

…its ok, here’s a tissue, it happens…