So does anyone remember this?

Wincest tho.

3 Likes

Someone just needs to let their fan fiction go before it goes out of hands

1 Like

Sounds about like anything stupid on Facebook ever. People just keep reposting stupid crap over & over until it becomes “truth” by being the most common held belief.

The next thing you know he’ll be adding that Jago turned into a teal Sonic clone and became pregnant. Lol.:joy:

2 Likes

I don’t mind fanfiction. I’ve read a few that were decent to good. But…I mean when you’re going out of character…well…kinda ruins it a little. If you want good fan fiction you gotta do your research first. It’s not easy to do on top of making it flow well.

1 Like

“And so he will always fell in love with her as husband and wife.”

Ooh, I think I just learned something new about Jago…or “Jade” as he likes to be called on weekends. (Bridal gown alternate costume for Jago, please.)

“His wife, Orchid likes weddings and getting married to Jago.” Gotta wonder who else she likes getting married to, I’m getting a distinct gold digger vibe here, Gargos or Eyedol next? (I’d have said Tusk with him being centuries old but since he’s immortal I don’t think that can be a thing.)

2 Likes

PLEASE, do not–Imma repeat that–do not turn that mess into fanfiction! Some of us don’t want to read that mess!

1 Like

Was listening to a podcast today and one of the hosts was talking about trying to teach his young students how everything on Wikipedia isn’t always true. It immediately made me think of this thread.

So bumping for hilarity. :joy:

2 Likes

Burn them on fire, please, burn them on fire :laughing: :slight_frown: :rolling_eyes: :zipper_mouth: :-1: :thumbsdown:

1 Like