Slashfang vs Chaos is done!

It took 9 months! but we got it. Slashfnag vs Chaos is complete!

Enjoy the hunt vs Decay,

2 Likes

So it looks like this newest AND latest Primal Rage animation video has a slightly humorous tone to it this time particularly from Chaos :wink: :laughing:

2 Likes

Since WB owns Primal Rage, can we PLEASE get NRS to make a new Primal Rage game? It would be a great break from MK after MK11 and Injustice 3 finish.

2 Likes

The only way to make sure we get it right is to also bring in the original creator on board and make high support for it.

1 Like

Considering none of the original games staff even have so much as a Wikipedia page… something tells me whoever it is isn’t exactly available.

Most who worke don the game either moved on or left the game industry as a whole. Though they had a reunion once. anyway I have been showing some other models in the KI life thread. They are not finished yet save for a few characters but some of them are close to being finished.

1 Like

Yeah when we were coming up with how to portray these characters we imagined Chaos would fit the comedy part of Primal Rage. many seem to be welcomed to the idea of chaos being funny so we decide to go with it.

2 Likes

Really cool work, guys! Some of the animations are a little odd, but I love how you handled Chaos’ personality here. XD

1 Like