Skullgirls 2nd Encore Limited Physical Edition Announced for NA and EU

Where can I preorder from?

Almost out of time guys. We need 2k more by monday.

I’m getting very worried that we won’t make it ;___;;;;;

Well i did my part lol, can’t double pre order.

1 Like

Skullgirls reaches it’s 10k goal!

1 Like

Hope the voices can be set individually.

In the japanese version you can individually set voices, so I’'m sure it will be like that for the english version

I wish more fighters did that.

Just to update you guys that pre-ordered:

And here’s a link to the news article that Lab Zero posted on the Skullgirls website to update you on the physical release.

http://skullgirls.com/2017/01/skullgirls-limited-run-games-update/

1 Like

For you guys that haven’t forgotten.

1 Like

SO Ive played this game once way last year, but I just bought it on PS vita/ PS4 for 9.99 and its amazing! I love it! I just beat story mode with Painwheel
she is my favorite so far!

I def plan on playing this a lot more and maybe even competing in it!

1 Like

I remember Skullgirls, I pre-ordered it on Steam years ago and was the first fighter I played online. It’s a great MvC-style game but then my good computer died and I couldn’t play it anymore, either way I would still recommend it for the gameplay mechanics which were very in-depth without being too intimidating toward newer players.

Well its 9.99 right now on PS4 and that one purchase gets you PS4 and VIta. Its also available on X360 backwards compat, but I dont think that 360 version is the full 2nd Encore version with everything in it. I think its 15$ or so on the Xbox store.

I really like the music, the Russian announcer, all the story boards and voice work. Way better than the Blaze blue and Guilty gears IMO

It’s a great game. The animation is terrific and it plays fantastically on Xbox One. Let me know if you kick it up for Xbox and I will play you sometime. I’m terrible at it, but it’s a great game to watch.

1 Like

Ok so I beat story mode with Painwheel the other day
now tonight I beat it with Eliza
WOW! The story mode on this game is legit! A lot of work went into this game. I am super impressed!

Ive got to get into this game and community!