Skin Packs Coming to KI Starting Dec. 6th

Tempering one’s expectations in life is never frowned upon!

1 Like

I don’t think they were promised, they said that its something they’re working on but never actually promised.

1 Like

Curious as to where this snowball started. Have a source?

1 Like

Ok thanks for clearing that up, I wasn’t sure and still hope they happen!

Let me try and find where i heard it, I think it was in a stream that you guys said it’s something you want to do. May not have be “promised” but I remember the idea came up

Adam stated that you guys were doing more for Omen and Shago as far as accessories and colors in the 8/17 stream. I would pull up the exact video but Beam doesn’t appear to archive streams very well.

Here’s the textual write-up I did, in fact you pinned it for a while!.

7 Likes

BOOM LOOK WHOSE NOT CRAZY… well that’s not entirely true but haha I knew it!!!

5 Likes

But I mean I’ll gladly pay for omen and shadow jago accessories. Pretty pretty please :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::icecream::icecream:

1 Like

Woo! More Skins!

Coming months? December is next month. So that would be a Single month.

But Months is plural, and we only have a single month left in the year, which means…

Delayed GASP for dramatic effect

2 Likes

“Goal is to ultimately deliver what you crave most.” Hmmm

5 Likes

In that stream I was referring to, they said they know how badly we want ultimates from the poll and you never know what the future holds. lol

1 Like

Oh god those gold skins…hideous. It’s just like the gold skin for quiet in MGS5. Gross…

1 Like

I’m gonna need video proof!

I don’t have the real money for the skins :frowning:

1 Like

Looks like you’re in luck, I have nothing better to do like always and I found the stream and watched it for you to find the quote. In fact you were in the room when he said it! :stuck_out_tongue:

19 Likes

This is great! Looking forward to more content. Haven’t seen anything about the Tiger guardian yet, so I’ll be curious to see what it is. Also looking forward to seeing more Terror Skins. Will every character have one?

Also, and this is going to sound pointed and I don’t mean it that way at all, I swear, but will there be skins on the horizon that aren’t recolors of existing skins?

Either way, can’t wait to see more of what’s to come!

Awesome to have news on the skins (and apparently the Tiger Guardian, too!). Can’t wait till that first Terror pack comes out! Terror Riptor AWESOME! And Mira and Fulgore are both pretty high on my list!

Really weird how Beam doesn’t have the stream archived so we can’t go back and pull any more direct quotes from it… Thank god there are people who archive these things for us.

Anyways, thanks for these skins, guys. I hope that these packs will eventually give the entire cast a collection of these skins. Golden Fulgore and Terror Sabrewulf would be instant buys for me.

1 Like

If a new character who happens to be a Babylonian king named Midas comes to fruition, I’m going to freak!

Or perhaps they’re leading into another KI Gold? That’d be cool too.

1 Like

Feel the burn ah haha

1 Like

Definitely hoping for more “proper” skins, sold in packs, than just gold-plated or mimic/shadow skins that often look tacky. I really want “designed” skins that are guaranteed to look good on a character. Things like Fulgore color 10 and Jago color 11 look great, and I’m super puzzled as to why they haven’t just made giant swaths of these and sold them for a reasonable price.

Guess I will wait and see what they have in store there, but my expectations are more than just a little tempered.

16 Likes