Skeletal's Ranked Challenge Month Three: TJ Combo!

lol…yeah if i even see it coming…for some reason it happens so fast next thing I know Im staggered and it happening. I dont even realize when i was opened up with the target combo. You dont see many TJs so when it doesnt come up you havent really had any opportunities to practice a defense for it.

I still beat the guy, but it was definitely a tough set…I think he won 5-3 or 5-4… dudes good thats for sure!

Another large set of matches to share with everyone! the TJ Combo Challenge is coming to an end pretty soon, but I will certainly be playing lots of TJ Combo in the future, both in Exhibitions and when I am done with my Challenges! I’m having a lot of fun playing with him, and I really feel I’m learning a lot about the game and how to adapt to my opponents.

Plenty left to work on, as I’m noticing that I’m still not really great with flipouts or juggles. I’m slowly working those tactics into my play, though. I’m also noticing a tendency to throw out Tremor more often than I should, which has got me into trouble a few times. Luckily my break and Shadow Counter skills are improving, too!

If you haven’t already, please check out my Introduction thread, as the July character poll is up! Every vote counts right now, because the characters are all really close; come make your voice heard and decide my Ranked fate for next month!

Skeletal's Ranked Challenge: Introduction & Poll Thread