Skeletal's Ranked Challenge: Month One - Kim Wu!

It was a fun match. Thanks for the shout. It was great to play a match where someone didn’t feel the need to taunt or tea bag the whole time. You play Kim alot different than I do.

1 Like

I am shamelessly using this idea to do much the same thing, except with YouTube. I’m trying to figure out a better way than desktop recording for gameplay since I can’t figure out any other way to capture on PC. But the first character has been selected, so I’m preparing myself mentally and via a touch of training mode here and there.

1 Like

All right! The Killer Promotion will be the hardest match! Good luck! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nice thread indeed n_n ! I admire your will to learn a character that you wouldn’t pick At first. If you want to have some matches to practice against Wulf let me know. I’m playing quite much against a Kim Wu XD

1 Like

Okay whooo I finally got a chance to read all of this! That’s a lot of matches played, but it’s very interesting to see your breakdown of the matches afterwards and read your thoughts and adjustments. Picking up a new character is hard but you’ve been putting a lot of work into it and it looks like it is paying off–congrats on your promo to gold!!

Also I laughed at the poor guy that wanted to bribe you to let him win his promotion–so rough for him lol.

1 Like

Thank you all for tthe kind words and guidance! I’m glad that I have the opportunity to share what I can with outlr awesome community. I will happily assist if somebody is interested in playing Kim Wu, and I hope you will all join me for next month’s voting and Challenge as well!

Waiting for your Killer Promotion to be vs. Me.

"OK. Killer rank, here I come! This guy is probably a scru-

(Expletive), it’s Ostrich!!!"

Lol

You’re assuming I’m afraid of facing you in Ranked?

1 Like

Lol. I welcome it. Bring it on!

1 Like

I believe that you’re the better player in general, but I think our matches when we’re not messing around are probably 6-4 in your favor, so I believe I have a decent enough chance to take you down! It would be incredibly epic if we both happened to be on our Promotion match at the same time, too.

That would be an explosive match! I wonder now if that can happen.

I just made it to Killer using nothing but Kim Wu. I’ve definitely changed my mind about her, I’m really liking her a lot now. She reminds me of Season 1 Orchid in that she was the hardest to learn but was still extremely capable.

@Natsuv2 yeah, I find Kim to be very fun to play but she definitely needed some extra time to be able to understand her playstyle.

On a secondary note to everybody, check out the new poll I posted in the original Introduction thread! There’s one week left to vote and decide who becomes my monthly main!

1 Like

Four days left until the poll closes, folks! Please take a look and cast your vote!

1 Like