Silicon Graphics Costumes

If you mean the downgraded SNES/N64 graphics than yeah I agree it looked kinda poopy.

I meant KI2 & KI “Gold”
yeah the Super Nintendo one was a cheap imitation of the Original, but at least it was still Killer Instinct
I wasn’t complaining about the graphics themselves of the other 2, it’s just they took almost everything that was great about the Original & made it
not great. Costumes, voices, animations, pretty much EVERYTHING, I honestly can’t believe it was actually still made by Rare
I haven’t a clue about anything to do with programming & I think I could have made a more faithful “sequel”.

I always preferred KI1 arcade because I thought Tusk, Maya and Kim-Wu were poor substitutes for Cinder, Thunder and Riptor. But graphically and gameplay-wise KI2 arcade was superior. KI snes and KIGold were a bit disappointing because they had to downgraded: animation frames removed, music down-sampled, etc. to fit it onto the cart.

2018 here! Oh man i thoug i was the only person in the world that that would be a fantastic idea! love the silicon graphics effect!

Impressive necro skills

1 Like