Should every character have an Ultimate?

I know it would be alot to look at.

But I think with all the hard work they put into their games, I think seeing Ulitimate on every character would be very cool.

Do you think its a good idea or a waste of time?

2 Likes

IMO, not right now, but when S3 has started for a bit…Maybe.

2 Likes

Ideally, in the long term, yes.
Should it take priority over making sure that Season 3 and the PC port launch in a functional and balanced state? Probably not.

3 Likes

I think it’s a good alternative to Ultras. If anything, they should put them in just for the cinematic round-off of the game, to make it more complete.

Maybe not as flashy as a super like in SF5, but like Shagos Ultimate; a couple of dynamic camera angles while they perform the Ultimate and an alternate win pose. Job done

3 Likes

Honestly, at this point I think Ultimates would be mandatory to be considered. They were a staple since day one of the Arcade. I would hope that with Season 3 some new ones will come out or be in the works. It would really be a let down if they didn’t.

3 Likes

Yes if Ultimates can be made, EVERYONE should have one. Hopefully they’ve figured out a way to animate the characters Ultras without havin to worry about restricting it to their own stages.

4 Likes

Each of them should have their own unique twist
Like Fulgore using hype beam and lazer eyes at the same time constantly
What do think each characters’ Ultimate should be?
I hope it isn’t generic like uppercut, but I highly doubt that!
Hope to see what you think!

2 Likes

Absolutely and by all means, yes. A big YES too. Especially in Season 3 later on during its development process :sunglasses:

1 Like

Short answer? Yes

3 Likes

Short answer yes.
Long answer YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES.

2 Likes