Should aganos' walls keep gargos minions out?

yes, Arganos walls should keep Gargos’ minions out.

Who’s Arganos? I know of no such character… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

maybe he talking about new character in Season 4? lol

1 Like

lol

real response - no, aggy’s walls shouldnt keep minions out. @RFGCAtsumachi has already broken down the matchup advantages Aganos has over Gargos. Plus, the projectiles mentioned (Glacius’ hail, Orchid’s firecats, maya’s daggers) and even Rash’s speedbike can be continually summoned without shadow meter. Sometimes just moving the screen position away from a wall negates the wall from stopping firecats and speedbikes.

Seeing how Aganos walls keep out so many other things, yes it should. As was mentioned though it’s probably complicated to set-up properly which is why it’s not the case.

It’s kind of interesting when you think about it because the walls don’t keep characters out, so the fact that theýre not kept out either makes sense, since they’re also considered characters… The thing is, the wall keep everything in too, but them. It’s the 1 thing they can do that their supreme overlord of shadow can’t do, despite all of his trans-dimensional teleporting. They should be proud, but not too proud. Once their master finds out, I doubt they’d be long for this world.

Also, it’s a testament to the power of Aganos and his walls that a trans-dimensional teleporting evil and demonic lord of shadow can’t even get past them.

#"PHENOMENAL COSMIC POWER!!!

…iddy, biddy living space."

- The Genie, from Disney’s Aladdin (as portrayed by the late, great Robin Williams)

I’ve still yet to hear any good argument from the perspective of balance for why this should happen.