Shinsako's Stance

That’s not really the devs fault though. If you want to blame someone, blame people having wild expectations, being let down, and complaining as a result.

4 Likes

No you do not have to change all of her animations to change her stance stop staying that. Most movements in this game are jerky anyway they hop from pose to pose with each hit and counter.

Ok. The devs are wrong and lying and you are clearly right -_-[quote=“SadisticRage76, post:20, topic:19331”]
I am sure all these topics will start all over with the next character.
[/quote]

Nah. The next character is confirmed to be original.

1 Like

I hate to be the bearer of bad news for you, but…

Nah apparently Keits spouts nothing but nonsense, didn’t you know.

2 Likes

This is another reason I don’t like remix characters.
It’s half-done work… and not because they don’t WANT to do more, but they simply can’t afford it, whether it is time, money, man-power or whatever. I am sure IG is doing all they can with what they have… but honestly, I’d rather not have anything than… this.

If it is enough for you guys though, I hope you enjoy it. ^^

2 Likes

Yay you finally called them remixes instead of clones!

1 Like

Just because I don’t want to hear you guys rant at me. I still see them as clone characters though. Just a child by another name.

Well this changes everything, I knew those shifty developers were hiding something from us and we never would have known about it if it weren’t for our inside source.
Seriously though Keits just finished explaining why they did what they did and what happens if you change the stance.

Yep all lies

Wow! Didn’t realize you were a game developer with roots in coding and animation work.

Great to know we have someone as insightful as you to label words from developers as pure lies.

So tell me, what major AAA game did you animate? Fallout, Gears, Halo? Humor me, I’m intrigued to see your exquisite knowledge on the matter of game development.

Save it I have nothing to prove to some snarky internet people. Believe me or don’t I don’t care. All lies.

I fail to see how you “don’t care.” Seeing as you are quick to comment to your own defense. Interesting thought process for someone who truly doesn’t care.

Nonetheless, I’ll leave you be. Just know having a narrow mindset won’t win you any friends. Especially if you rebuke any actual informative insight from someone who works for the game.

This was supposed to be a discussion, should of known of one of the culprits would turn it on its head…

the point is… by the time you fix your transmission, engine block, sub frame/chassis, pistons, engine head, complete electronic system… steering column and exhaust system… you would of already financed a brand new car…

changing the animations is a messy and probably more costly way of basically creating a new character…

I hope all this ends on the weekend, but I known it will only just create a new influx of complaints from people, well… who just seem to never be satisfied

I think a @moderators can close this post, we probably have gone over every single point of view on the matter, and will only transition into arguments from here on…

Thank the guys who presented their point of view in a constructive manner

Yeah such wonder sarcastic friends to be had in here! I agree close this thread, this dead horse is now a goey puddle.

honestly, your probably the only one who brought a negative overtone to the discussion, there were other before you that generally shared your point of view, but did so constructively and also without introducing non-factual components, which you continued to go on about although those suggestion have been debunked many times over…

I merely stated what I believed to be true based on what I do know of animation. Truth be told yes I am a computer art and animation major but all I got was snarky sarcasm from quite a few of you so forgive me for not taking what a dev says as 100% the truth. I come to my own conclusions based on what I believe. If you don’t agree that’s wonderful and you’re entitled to think whatever you want. Adjusting her posture is not really that big of a deal.

there you go, now this is a well formulated response & it always helps to state the basis of your opinion especially when that comes from just more than a whim… this is the post you should of introduced your argument with… may be not your fault but the previous sounded like an out of left field wild statement…

now whether your right or wrong or partially either way… this is how you avoid “snarky responses” etc. because there are too many that just spew wild statements about in here, most people have developed the sarcasm in response

It’s all good im buying her day one because I support this game. I’ve already thrown over 200 bux at it and it’s the only reason I have an xbox one so trust me i have nothing but love for this game but I just don’t feel right about her. She’s going to play wonderfully that I don’t doubt I just feel it could have been handled a little better.