Shin hisako Quest Mission Shadow Lords

I play it on Normal as I suck bad enough already and to suddenly get owned randomly and inconsistently is just disheartening, lol.

Edit: Inconsistent as in most of the time I’ll be doing great and then all of a sudden it’s like the AI forgets that it is set to “you suck at life so I’ll be gentle” and goes right to “you shame your family go kill yourself” on the SAME difficulty of enemy.

The AI will fight alot Hardee if they are in “Danger”, so don’t put them in that state unless you plan to end it. By this I mean don’t end a combo if it will put them just in danger. I will drop the combo if it will take more than 1/3 of the last of the health. I end all my SL matches with 40%+ combos.

Remember that AI fighting is different. AI blocks a percentage of moves, and not a type of move.

1 Like

I know it has been changed, but Rukuri didn’t do it. That is not his job. Someone at IG tuned it. I don’t mean to sound petty, but that is insulting to the people to really did the tuning.

Thank you for the tips I will do my best to utilize them and not fall into my usual bad gaming habits, lol.