Shilouttes

I am honestly surprised we are a two months awhile from season 3 and we haven’t even got a shiloutte of the season yet.

I think silhouettes were a season 2 thing
I hope to see full reveals this season!
At least two concepts this weekend and full reveals the rest of the season!

2 Likes

They said they’re not going to do silhouettes because they would give away the guest characters.

1 Like

Since IG are more fimiliarized with the game, i dont think thy are going to use silhouettes this time. Just concept arts and trailers.

1 Like

Yep, the characters are to iconic for that. Clearly a two-headed silhouette would be instantly identified as Eyedol, etc.

1 Like

The silhouettes came with the trailer not before it.

2 Likes

I’m surprised this question has come after they announced we get to see a preview of the S3 build this weekend.

1 Like

Well for KI Season 3 no silhouettes this time. That’s all I’m going to say

1 Like

Thank God we’re not getting that god-awful silhouette trailer crap again. That was so bad

That would actually be pretty interesting
Instead of Silhouettes we’d get a line up of weapons or something. Though I dunno what they’d do with bare hand/claw fighters.

1 Like

Why mystery

Where’s the day of ‘here is the character’ lol

Silhouettes
Legs
Pieces of Remnants

Do you guys think Kim Wu will be completely in the flesh
If there is another reveal, do you guys feel they may show a weapon or a stage instead of a full fledged character?

I wonder if a month away, if there will be much revealed or much promised? I’d love to see a full roster in motion but not yet playable - that or all the concepts. Promotion could be a game changer!

In closing, I’d much rather wait to see the complete image rather than a hand or thigh

2 Likes

If I’m agreeing with BlackOrchid, you know it’s a good point

1 Like

Lol!

I think ive learned to fully elaborate my point

Im really a nice person i just am a bit of a tart

Get hyped! :open_mouth:

2 Likes

You truly are! You just like playing Devil’s advocate, as do I. :smiling_imp:

1 Like