Shark Man vs Rash

The creators of Shovel Knight added Rash into the game as an Xbox/PC exclusive boss. It ends up Shovel Knight is the Shark Man the KI community has been clamoring for. A new Shovel Knight is on its way and we need our Shark Man. KI has found its next guest character!

Nah a shark-man is what we will need. Besides I don’t think a guest should be taking a spot that can be used for guest characters,

U Wot M8?

1 Like

you read the post! lol

Me: Shovel Knight is a shark-man. KI has found its next guest character!

You: Besides I don’t think a guest should be taking a spot that can be used for guest characters.

WHAT!?

And you edited your original post before i responded too lol

I realized I mistyped what I said now I edited it to be more clear.

The point is I don’t think we need anymore guests in my opinion. Besides even if we did get shovel knight I doubt we would see his shark armor as a default, but rather as an accessory so it wouldn’t count. That would be like saying that Sabrewulf’s alt has a zombie accessories would count for a zombie character.

But that is just my opinion.

Nah, I’m good… Shark men aren’t cool, imo. Just silly.

Almost as silly as Rash

It may seem silly to you, but I think a shark character could add to the roster, even a shark-man can be badass despite not having an look extremely human. After all, this is a game where you have a dinosaur with human arms and cybernetics, and a werewolf with a wolf-like face. Heck you can make anything look good if done well. heck even a swordsman can look silly if done the wrong way.

My point is never be so quick judge something based on the look alone.

1 Like