Shago combotrait = auto barrage?

By not immediately assuming a personal attack and instead as a phrase used to show that your thinking was wrong, regardless of whether you do it or not? That’s what I read it as.

Thank you, Dooby - that’s how I intended it (I just didn’t know how to say it quite like the way you just did). :slight_smile:

1 Like

No worries :smile: always looking to reduce tensions in forum posts, civil conversations lead to more productive results :thumbsup:

My thinking wasnt wrong, is stated exactly how it works and what I do…I reacted that way because every single time someone post something on here, someone esle comes along and trys to prove you wrong or argue with you. Its getting old.

Oh don’t worry; he’s referring to how I said what I said, not what you said (at least not anymore). :wink:

1 Like

Its all good bro… that CAM thread got me a lil bit annoyed this week. It gets were if you dont agree with some ppl over there , all of a sudden your not a good player or your not on there level. Thats not cool.

No worries… Im about to go work on some demonic loops on CAM newbies!

My main point there was that “burst your bubble” isn’t an offensive phrase, that’s all. Its all good now. We seem to be on the same page. :smiley:

1 Like