Shadow of Omen colour

Was saving to buy this but isn’t it very, very close to colour 6?

Not at all…its much darker and has the smoke effects

2 Likes

Thanks! Only 18k short at this point.

Since my shadow lab was down for over 3 months and then I had to delete it and lost all my shadow points…I was given a little gift to buy a few with KI gold for my troubles.

Ill have to grind for the rest though on my new shadow profile.

I feel Omens Shadow color is a bit too dark purple…almost blurry in a sense. It needs to be a bit more…sharp.

Hey Sera long time no chat! That’s great to hear you got shadow lab working again. I’m still locked out of shadow lab & the game won’t let me delete my old file. Any tips on how to fix this? I miss the hell out of Shadow labs & am ready to get back to work on making a new one.

@TotalJimkata can help you with your Shadow lab…just PM him on here with all your issues and maybe a short video clip of the moment it doest work and his team will help pinpoint the problem.
It took a few months but they got mine working…the Shadow lab is better than ever! Its 10x better and deeper than it was back when it first came out!

1 Like

Actually the shadow colour is pretty sweet for Omen! On some stages with the right lighting it looks fantastic.

1 Like

I know right!? It does look a little fonky during character select, but once on the right stages it tones down a bit.
I do wish he had a TRUE Shadow color that is like a black and grey.

The mimic and shadow skins look great on Omen because he already is a being made of energy anyway. I hope they branch out and do more along these lines.

1 Like