Shadow Lords Steal of money and everything!

We are a bunch of achievements hunters on Trueachievements. I paid real money on shadow lords to get all Bat. I was missing an epic. Now everything is gone, and I mean everything! Guardians, items, money, and gold! You better give us our stuffs or refund me and give me my achievements I would have get in a few days. You just lost a lot of fan now, and I mean a LOT!!!

1 Like

I have defeated Gargos with all of his buffs on sl. I was expecting something else like an achievement then nothing came.

This is a confirmed glitch which they are fixing so you need to calm down, also there’s like two other threads on here discussing this so I suggest looking for help before making a brand new thread.

1 Like

Sorry
I was in total shock and I’m not the only one. Believe me
Just tell me how to delete what I just made then, can’t find out.
And I’ll pray everything go back to normal soon

1 Like

Where did you see that they are fixing it?
They are not too good to let us know what happen. I did a lot of search yesterday and all that can be found is people complaining about this. If you can’t understand that people can be in shock after investing real money on something, well that’s your problem my friend. If that’s not correct soon, what’s you call a glitch, I’ll call it fraud!

1 Like

The lack of replies may be coming from, oh, idk, them finding the issue in the programming and resolving it. Even I don’t know the first thing about programming, but fixing something as critical as this takes time which the forums are clearly not giving people. I can wait. Question is, can others?

1 Like

We’re not stealing anything from anyone - it was a data issue that we’re resolving. All of your stuff is intact.

1 Like