Shadow Lords Kilgore Unlock

If I finish the Hot Lead questline, will I be able to play as Kilgore in future Shadow Lords playthroughs, or is he not available as a permanent party character yet?

Finishing the hot lead quest gives you the ability to play Kilgore for that playthrough of shadow Lords only. If you haven’t bought him then the next playthrough will be locked again.

I already bought him. What will happen if I finish the Hot Lead questline?

He will probably still ask to join your team just like all the others do when you finish their quest line?

That sounds like an interesting glitch is possible. If you already have Kilgore on your team when you beat the hot lead quest, can you have two Kilgore’s or just get a huge reward in Lou of recruiting Kilgore?

I still can’t select him on Shadow Lords even after buying the character. If I finish the Hot Lead questline, will I unlock Kilgore permanently for that mode?

@TotalJimkata can probably answer this for you.

If you’ve bought him he should already be unlocked
Might want to get ahold of tech support or something

Now that he’s been fully released, you can select him after finishing the quest.

Yeah I bought him and can’t use him in SL either. I thought maybe I had to do a certain in-game mission or something to make him playable in that mode. Same with Eyedol, he still isn’t usable in SL for me. I did do just about all of the eyedol missions though except for the actual fight, I was about to fight Gargos and thought that something with “impossible” difficulty should be saved for another playthrough lol