Serious sets playing with kanra

Serious sets #7 as kan Ra vs Charles201977’s Aria enjoyed

11 Likes

I been waiting for you to share your kan ra exploits.

1 Like

Thank you Sleep! I’ve been actually wanting to play Kan-Ra and learn him, but there are hardly any videos of him online. I appreciate dude! I will take some ideas and such from this. :smiley:

2 Likes

Sleep you are still the king of Kan Ra! Epic sets!

Can’t wait to see the potential you pull out of Sadira!

1 Like

Thank you guys I just want to help you guys improve :smile:

4 Likes

I want to play kan ra a lot more. Maybe by watching you I can learn how to approach the character in a competitive match. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Do it dude! I know you will have a good one!

2 Likes

I see you homie

2 Likes

I’ll try.

1 Like

To quote Yoda:

“Try not. Do or do not. There is no try.”

2 Likes

I’ll trying my best to help is much is possible since i’m doing serious sets will all my characters vs every match up in the game

3 Likes

That’s good. Someone in your position in the community can help dispel popular beliefs of characters and match ups. I remember when peeps wanted gargos nerfs right after you win evo. I am happy to see you so humble to help us out :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s my job at this point and every time I win there is a pattern imo of my characters getting adjusted next patch

1 Like

LMFAO. ARIA ain’t get nerfed that bad lol

She’s getting a huge nerf bat. Oh it’s happening, guaranteed. assists deal less damage, crescendo becomes punishable, damage ender damage reduced, explosive arc links now have a more visual cue, shotgun buttons range nerf, and becomes more punishable.

Oh yes, the nerf bat is coming. :sob:

3 Likes

Is sad because I don’t think she’s unfair.

1 Like

No but she’s getting nerfed. :sob:

1 Like

Hope you go back to Kan Ra if Arbiter gets adjusted, always liked watching your play with him.

1 Like

Me too

2 Likes

I lost in torunament to best Kan Ra in my region, I’m not liking this match up for Wulf. I know Wulf is very good against him once he is close enough, but I can’t go through all the traps. And the worst part, this player really knows Wulf mu. When I used my one day Fulgore (wich I only did lab most of the time) I almost got it. Wow, I mean WOW. I could use the plasma slide (or whatever it’s called) ignoring the bugs, teleport, fireballs, etc. He has so many tools!

So, honestly, should I just drop wulf for this match up and totally focus in Fulgore?

1 Like