Season 4 or a new KI?

I want this to continue. We still need ultimates.

3 Likes

Iā€™m all for a Season 4 that just consisted of costumes and quality of life upgrades. Maybe one or two new characters but not much more than that.

My question would be if/when a new KI comes out is it only going to be available for the Scorpio? Would XBOne owners be left out in the cold?

This discussion again

For me:
More seasons, not only s4, also s5, s6, s30ā€¦
More characters, as much we can get
No need for one stage per character
No need for ultimates
More costumes
More colors
More balance changes
Eventually, some fixes to some stuff, like Orchid hair, but not prioritary

No sequel during this generation

Just my preferences

3 Likes

Itā€™s useless adding no mercys/ultimates into a T-rated game.

Iā€™m fine with them just adding a stage for Mira & then start focusing on the next game.

Scorpio is not going to have exclusives, except for VR, according to Phil Spencer. Everything outside of VR is supposed to play on both Xbox One and Xbox Scorpio.

1 Like

Season 4 is my choice

1 Like

Lol now they got sf5 which sucks. That warns us clearly about rushing devs to give out premature sequels

2 Likes

KI3 with 100+ characters?

2 Likes

No,this KI with āˆž characters

2 Likes

Yeah, this KI is KI3.

but its not a sequel by any means.

1 Like

Itā€™s not a sequel, but itā€™s the 3rd Killer Instinct game. Thereforeā€¦

1 Like

Exactly.

Itā€™s officially an M rated game now, at least on the definitive edition box it is. I was a lil shocked when I saw that.

Thats because (for an unknown reason), KI1 and KI2 are rated mature, not this KI

1 Like

Isnā€™t it because it contains KI1 and 2? Because those were M-rated. The new KI is still Teen-rated.

1 Like

I didnā€™t realize that, I thought they were T. Is that the new esrb rating for ki1 and 2 or have they always been that way? I figured the DE was rated M because of some of the content of SL mode. Canā€™t even begin to tell you how many times Iā€™ve let my characters get drunk with Spinal. When spinal offers me a swig I say yes every time XD

They have always been M-rated, I believe. ^^

Right on, I guess Iā€™m used to the snes and n64 renditions which were T, didnā€™t know the arcade ones were M

I actually hope for a new game altogether. Regardless of what the devs inherited after season 1, I am just tired of severe bugs (re)occurring after every new update. The gameā€™s budget is none of my business, but I just wish that the devs could make a fresh start and realize their DLC plans through a new titleā€¦

1 Like