Season 3 Launch Issues

Invisible Mira during Ultra Ender

Hy there i just bought season 1 and 2 bundle today ,but after purchase i cannot access season 2 characters is any idea why?I already try reinstall the game and restart few times but no luck.

I have the same issues cannot access season 2 characters

As of today, I’m getting “Failed to refresh DLC content” and can only play offline now.

What’s going on?

I’m also getting the exact same error right now and I’ve lost my KI Gold. Maybe a slight hiccup that will hopefully get fixed shortly? Was really keen to get a few matches out the way before calling it a night

Same issue, I can only access season 1 characters even though I have the Supreme Edition and the game seems to recognize it, plus I have the receipt and I can see it in my store account too.

It’s a shame really, since the game is amazing and my crush Sadira is still playable - but I am sooo HYPE to play Mira! I hope a solution can be found soon.

I have the same problem… I bought the supreme edition on windows 10 a week ago. Everything was amazing until the 27th march update… After that I can use only season 1 characters, the others are only avaiable to buy (but I have already bought them). Tomorrow there was a banner in the shop in-game that suggest to use some free christmas (we are in april!!!) gadgets for some characters… Tomorrow I have my 18000KI Gold… Today 0KI Gold… I hope someone is looking for a solution to these disappointing issues… How many poeple has the same problems (like guys of the previous posts)?
Sorry for may bad english…

I have the same problem, bought supreme edition and only S1 characters are available to play. I hope they fix this, yesterday I wasnt able to play online, today at least I can play online, maybe they are already working on it.

I have the same Issue with the KI Gold, and no one solution works for me!
This Solutions i tried

• Reset XBO/Cold Sleep
  • Uninstall/Install the Game
  • Login on my Brothers XBO and Log Out
  • Install PC Version, then Uninstall
  • Reset my Router

Sometimes one of these works for other User, for me all of these solutions dont work!

@IronGalaxy Please help us :wink:

Has there been a solution or fix for this problem yet? Thanks

It got fixed.

How exactly? I got the latest version and it still crashes for me at the Checking for DLC page just before the data sync takes place.

Oh nvm. It happened to me on launch but it si fixed for me with the update right after the Season 3 launch. Try the bug reporting thread.

Also same problem here, season 1 only characters available, same christmas ad, also bought supreme edition on pc.
It kinda seems that IG have set the “timer” of the game to the end of the year of 2013, as back in that time, only season 1 characters were available and those christmas clothes were also available during that time, it’s really weird.
At least we seem to have a pattern going on, mostly purchased the supreme edition on windows 10 and we all seems to have the problem with only season 1 characters available.
also forgot to mention that in theroy fulgore should be the free character of the rotation according to the in game “news” but for some reason Arbiter is the one that is unlocked and free. o.O
HELP US IG.

Well, I am kind of confused here, as I tried everything everyone told me to do and nothing worked.
Edit: I think I found what was causing the problem with season 1 characters only for me.

Piscean, this might help:

1 Like

braindist, this might help:

moha , this might help:

I am sorry guys if I might be annoying, but I just4 want to help :smiley:

Guys help to solve the problem of screen tearing!. Monitor 60 Hz geforce 680 sli, tried to enable vsync did not help!