Season 3 Launch Issues

I’m on xbox1 and was wondering if there are unintended disconnecting issues that others are having while in a private lobby or invite exhibition.
Since s3 has dropped, the 2 people I play with the most and I cannot seem to stay connected more than a couple matches now…and b4 anyone asks all our Internet is same and sound as it was in s2 but now we can’t stay connected…please help
BTW great job ig with s3 I love the new characters and system improvements

Xbox 1 user here.

I have noticed what seems to be an issue regarding color and lighting effects.
Whereas the stages now look undoubtedly fantastic, the new lighting effects seem to cause some strange color reflections on characters. I’m not sure if it’s supposed to be that way or not.

For instance:

• Kim Wu’s default color 2 on the Icehaven stage makes her skin almost entirely black during her intro / outro
  • The same happens with Sadira on her stage
  • Tusk’s retro color 1 on Glacius’ stage makes his skin appear too pale - almost gray.

And overall, the colors appear to have become oversaturated (and I haven’t adjusted the TV settings).
Has someone else reported this or is it actually supposed to be this way?

1 Like

Apparently I’m having connection issues due to lack of a “Teredo Address”. Can anyone help me out? @rukizzel @TempusChaoti

This is on Win10 by the way.

I’m getting never ending “We can’t sync your data with the cloud right now” treatment on Win10.
If I go play offline, the KI gold I got from PC supreme bundle just won’t show up, supposedly because I’m not in sync.
It was working fine till last Thursday, so whatever the fix you guys deployed might have something to do with.
For once, can PC gamer have a steady launch?

There is a problem with qualifying matches and ranking resetting when playing on Windows 10. Might also be related to ranking resets when switching between PC and Xbox One. More details at this thread:

http://forums.ultra-combo.com/t/forced-to-requalify-everytime/8254

I’m also facing this issue, does your friend has a non activated Win10 copy? I’ve downloaded the game a couple of times

My copy of KI for pc seems to be stuck on the checking downloadable content splash page forever. The game doesnt crash it just loads forever. This happened AFTER my game said it was having trouble syncing to the cloud.

1 Like

I am having the same issue, it’s working fine on my xbox one but not working at all on PC, also I have a new friend who just bought the pc version and he’s having all sort of problems with shadow mode as well, please fix this ASAP, great game.

I had the same issue with the pc version yesterday, xbox one it’s working fine though.

game crashes during online search in the PC version and then it closes. It happens randomly so most of the times i can barely play 3 or 4 games till it crashes and i have to open the game again. I got the latest windows and vga drivers plus i have more than the optimized requirements to play it.

Reinstalled my Teredo on PC and I’m still having issues with matches disconnecting randomly. I’m able to find matches, but always after a few minutes the game freezes and says “Opponent has disconnected, returning to main menu”

1 Like

I’m a day one player, I preordered KI season 3, I had the gold included in the preorder package. I was going to use some for the boosters and noticed that my gold count is on zero now? Haven’t used any, can this be fixed?

I tried enabling the Connected User Experience and Telemetry as stated in that thread but I’m still unable to save my online ladder progress. This problem has been affecting me since the Win 10 version launched. I can rank up fine on the Xbox One version but as soon as I sync my data with the PC, I’m sent back to qualifying matches.

Who has purchase content problems on PC? I can’t buy anything content from game!

I have the same problem. Im from Argentina so i cant even use paypal. You should try it.

I can’t use paypal i my country, but i add visa to live account. When i i press buy pack in game i see windows store autorization and error after log in

I have the same error. id like some answer from some developer but i believe that it is more a windows store problem than a Killer Instinct problem.
@rukizzel can you help me out here?

I got a fix for my problem. Hope it will help somebody. Just set your desktop resolution to 1280x720 and launch KI, after that you can revert it back.

Aye!!!I have not seen anyone else mentioned this but I’m having an issue where I purchased Killer Instinct content with two different gamertag profiles and obviously the Xbox app on PC only allows you to log into one profile at a time and I am not able to enjoy all purchased content from both gamertag profiles… I really wish Microsoft would let us merge or transfer content licenses over to whatever gamertag profile you want being that we paid for them with our cash… Does anyone know of a solution or a workaround besides exiting the game and logging in again with the other profile whenever I want to play with dofferent characters… and without having to repurchase anything?