Scottish/UK Monthly Tournament

Hi everyone, I run Turbo Tuesdays in Kirkcaldy, Fife and we’ve been running weekly casuals of KI for about a year. Now we’ve begun running a monthly tournament as well called Shadow Crush Saturday! Feel free to check us out on Facebook and if you can come along to one of our events!

1 Like

How many people do you normally have attend? I live in the UK and would love to go to a tournament :smiley:

Hey dude, we’d love to have you! We’re pretty small at the moment, around 8-10 entrants each month. But we’re growing quickly and we always love to see new faces :slight_smile:

Where about in the UK are you? As much as I’d love you host you, there might be a closer event that saves you travelling all the way up here lol

Well I’m in Essex so it is pretty out the way lol. Struggled to find closer ones to be honest. We travel to Scotland now and then anyway I was just trying to figure out if it’s worth me timing it at the same time as one of your tournaments.

Haha just a bit! Well I aim to run on the third Saturday of the month so why not keep an eye on our FB page? I post about events pretty regularly there.

Hopefully our paths will cross soon :smiley:

Awesome, I’ll keep an eye on it. Thanks :smiley:

Good to see other events popping up around the UK though shame they mostly seem to be in scottland or up north. If only there was more of a UK scene, we wouldn’t be having this problem.

Maybe we can start something further south :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m also a uk player and I would love to come to a tornament