Sadira in 3.4, Yay or nay?

Another good combo while in the air - HP/LP (any hit really) – MWB – Down HK – Down MK – Flipout (if you want damage use Shadow Recluse instead of Flipout.

Videos my friends, videos. They are worth a thousand words, and unfortunately, I no longer have the capability to lend them to the forum, but here is a juicy one I found.

5 Likes

And here’s another one demonstrating that jump cancel on the st.short she’s got now. That is a nasty tool to have.

4 Likes

Yeah, I played around with her a bit tonight, and I think the flipout stuff has real potential. I think it’ll take some lab work, but she can do some real dirt with all the varieties of flipout. :smiling_imp:

She is calling you to rejoin the fold Storm! :smiley:

I agree… I didn’t realize you can cancel it into another manual at of any strength… The power… the POWER! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!

Lol. I never left her completely…if you ask around, you’ll find my Sadie has remained at least moderately dangerous for all this time :slight_smile:

But I am thinking of requalifying with her and taking her back up to Killer. Might be fun to take her through the ranks again.

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Oh my, I think I’m in love…
got any more? I need dis.

I’m prolly gonna requalify myself, using her and Mira. Hisako for some reason makes my execution go to hell, maybe because I do things slower, idk. Thanks for the video guys, Sadie was calling and I forgot how to play her

I will train you… I will train you good. :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Oh snap. @R1stormrider gets training from @SoSRaGnArOk?

Opens bag of Popcorn :popcorn:

2 Likes

I hate spiders.

So do I. Sadira’s still awesome. :smile:

Whooooops!

…that’s right. I’m sending a message.

Witness me Senpai! I’m down for training, I play like a total slob. Thank you!

@TheNinjaOstrich we need to hang again, you’re a funny motherfuxkker

1 Like

I’m a hoot at parties and I’m well trained lol

But yeah, anytime you see me on, just ask.

Well then, I’ll have you know that a baby jumping spider fell on me this morning and I kindly placed on the ground so it could go catch flies.

I LOVE spiders!!!

I have a Brazilian wandering Spider on my desk at work (Its encased in resin).

I see a spider and I start to spaz out.

In Mexico though, they are actually very welcomed. We saw a huge spider on the wall and I was like, “dear god”. Then my grandmother told me that they are harmless to us, they actually kill Scorpions which will harm people since they tend to be naturally agressive.

So I was like okay… it ended up tucking me in, reading me a story and kissing me goodnight. That, or the poison from the bite sent me on a trip lol

Spider kisses are the best!