SADIRA damage ender AND linker

No…at least not yet. Been…occupied.

You don’t need to tell him that, you should watch some of his vids on bass’ YouTube channel, you may learn something. I’m 100% sure Daymien would body you in a ft10

Looks like we have a winner.

Well Daymien has made multiple top 8s, and trains with some of the best players every single day. You should really think about that before you go asking him if he’s done any labbing, he even streams his lab sessions.

Yes, because I would know that. Or even bother to know that.

Then educate yourself on the scene and the players of this game lest you look like an ignorant scrub.

What if I don’t wanna? What ya gona do about it?

@DevilMayCare4 @UATBNDaymein Best to just not talk to him at all, he’s p much just a forum troll.

On topic: I don’t use her damage ender ever except in instinct where web gives you good enough setups off it that you don’t need the HKD. Even then, sometimes I’ll just use exchange ender because the extra setup time is easier to work with.

If you want the exact numerical damage values of the enders look here:

2 Likes

Nothing, you’ll just look stupid and your words will mean nothing.

nice !!! thanks

2 Likes

Good advice

Good, now carry on.

Just for clarity so people reading the thread don’t have to click through to the sheet, here’s the damage difference between exchange and damage ender at every ender level:

Level 1: 5 damage (1.25%)
Level 2: 4 damage (1%)
Level 3: 9 damage (2.25%)
Level 4: 11 damage (2.75%)

It’s really not a big enough increase to be worth going for damage ender.

1 Like

He doesn’t try practice mode… practice mode tries him!

shhhh lol

I haven’t tinkered with Sadira in a long time. The boss has been taking up my time, fair reason of course.

WOW that’s impressive! I really need to practice more, I want to be able to do stuff like that!

Take personal quarries and off-topic things to DMs or the appropriate thread. Let’s stay on topic.

2 Likes

True i mostly use that one too. cause for 3% of difference why to use the (so called damage ender MH). IMo the damage ender is total useless it don’t help like than the recluse ender.
Thank you for the correction for 3%

this question is it for me or for daymen ? hahahaha cause i’m not sure that you know who daymen is. just asking ahhahah no salt.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

With a low tiers noob cheap S3 sadira tho! that mean he’s really really good to continue with when other pro only dropped her ■■■, like did t-swagg

thank you bro