Sadira 3.8

Well technically Omen has a wake-up option. L.Orda Shield. Full invincible. Not to great but useful if needed. Sadira’s S.Recluse is only upper body and throw invulnerable. Easist way to abuse Sadira is to do jabs on her wake-up. Beats all wake-up options, can option select her backdash with a special move due to its speed, and anti-air her S.Webcling due to having around 90 frames of start-up.

What do you mean here? Example?

I know Omens wake up options…but the difference doesnt put him at top 5 and her bottom of the list.

Easiest one is Kim wu. On wake-up press cr.HP and buffer the motion for H.Firecracker. On block Kim gets plus frames. On a backdash Kims heavy chain attack will come out. This only work against Sadira, Cinder, Aganos and Saberwulf (coner-only)

A slightly universal way of option selecting Sadira is to do jab. On whiff you can use a forward advancing special or a long range sweep to catch her. In the corner, pressing a non-chain light attack works well. On whiff you can attack with a medium button.

This is due to having a long animation for her backdash making it easier to be caught. Only ones worst would Cinder which travels fast and low profiles and Aganos which was designed to suck.

It’s ok I’m a big boy :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

2 Likes

LOL yeah sorry, didnt want to call you out. I know that guy is amazing, but I dont think Sadira is so horrible that Omen can open you up blindfolded compared to poor bottom tier Sadira.
Was trying to show that regardless of 2 amazing players…Sadira is legit and can scramble the hell out of anyone’s defense.

1 Like

Nobody is saying that Sadira is the “Dan” of KI. She is good, but so is every other character in KI. You can’t base your view of Sadira off one match at CEO. If we did that we’d be nerfing every character that wins. I remember people complaining about Cinder right after a recent tourney because all the player did was zone Sabrewulf to death with Pyrobombs.

This is why the devs don’t generally look at CEO for reasons to buff/nerf a character. There are just too many factors at play.

Like I said nobody is saying Sadira can’t be strong. She can in the right hands. HOWEVER, when compared to all the other characters in KI, she falls short. Believe me once you know how to play footsies against her, she loses out big time.

As Omen, your primary focus is to zone her until you knock her down. Once she is down, keep pressuring her until she’s cornered. Once that happens, profit. She literally can’t do anything but block as Shadow Web Cling is useless in the corner. This gives you the ability to keep her pressured and continue to use Rashakuken/Grab mixups to end her real fast.

I understand your plight as you are struggling with this character, but generally we have to look at the bigger picture in her place with the rest of the cast.

IG has yet to actually buff her, so I think they are playing it smart, but as I mentioned before, most of the populace does concur that she does need some sort of buff to stay on track.

We’ll see.

But Im not complaining… Im only stating my opinion based off YOUR post that she needs a buff. I dont think she needs one.
I think you are down playing her and her abilities. I only used Omen as a reference of comparison based off another thread were everything went nuts that someone asked if Omen could use a slight damage buff.

I think Sadira is fine were she is at based off what I see with her on a daily basis.

If IG felt she needed a BUFF they would have given it to her. But they didnt.

And as they were nerfing some of the characters that give her problems, it makes since for them to leave her alone for now.

Only the future knows. :slight_smile:

Agreed… I felt Omen indirectly got a little better against Fulgore, Gargos and Thunder.
Speaking of thunder I noticed last night you can knock him out of just about everything now lol

Yeah, I actually had Cannongodlike rage quit on me. :smiley:

1000 points of awesome!

Damn 1,000 points?? thats awesome! I need a 1,000 points lol
Im stuck at 1,000 right now

I’m currently sitting at 7450+ or somewhere around there. :stuck_out_tongue:

However, having said that, I’ve gotten a lot of points due to KI crashing of which gives both players a win. I thought the patch would have fixed that, but it hasn’t.

You also have one of the best dashes in the game that also lowers your (not sure if it can low profile certain projectiles) so that is very nice. Shin Hisako only has Hisako’s backdash and basically she should ABUSE the ■■■■ out of it to make jump-in whiff if she has room to do so.

In regrad to Sadira she’s like Kan Ra both were very as absurd ■■■■ and got nerfed, Sadira got off better then he did but both characters are in a scenario where they are both in weird spot with Sadira being less screwed over out of the two (her niche is filled with a lot of competition and powerhouses). She isn’t really that special anymore.