Sabrewulf Season 3 Rebalance Thread

i think in general IG is trying to prolong the matches. Everything is doing less damage comes S3. As bitter as it may be about the damage loss, he is gaining more tools and improved tools outside of instinct. IMO I prefer that as I find that I tend not to use instinct all that often. to me its more valuable still as a cancel to make a move safe or recap.

Wait until the s3 release…

I don’t think they are trying to make the matches longer, as much as balance out the fact that the combo system itself was tweaked.

Could you honestly imagine the nasty damage Sadira could do with the new KV changes? We would be looking at 80 to 90% damage combos.

Oh my goodness. The world would be flooded with Sadiras…

Like Spiders hatching, crawling and sprawling everywhere…

And Sadira is already annoying as it is. May wanna pack as much bug spray as you can.

As for Wulf while he may got a damage nerf I can see this guy being much more dangerous just because he can get you from closer ranges.

May take me a bit to adjust to Wulf’s fram chances and know when to poke him but hey we’ll never know.

In the mean time guys, enjoy this:

2 Likes

Wow dude I’m sorry I know this is late but I totally missed this. Took a little hiatus from the Wulf threads.

My thoughts come from my observations. Its just something I’ve noticed it just seems as if opinions from casuals have little value VS high levels. Not just on these forums but also others even the DH forum days. Which don’t get me wrong I can see in some aspects as pros exploit the game to the fullest so their input as a bit more power. However sometimes it gets a bit subjective and political.

No for the most part the discussion was good, there was just a few comments I didn’t get a feel for.

That’s great but its impossible to make everyone happy. I play the game because it makes me happy, I support the franchise because I love KI. There will be some things I may or may not like in KI’s future but as a fan I will support what I can.

I’m not trying to be absolved, of anything. I was simply saying to those that keep pushing my opinion as fact, what it is an opinion. Spending a bit more time on the forum I see that’s just the normality around here.

I tried to explain what I could from a causal stand point whether or not it makes sense to others eh…same with their explanations to me.

I didn’t feel like I was being attacked. Also no need to apologize dude it’s all good. I just hate being a parrot. Moreover I was not familiar with the tone of forums. So that took me by surprise. I lurked in the past and even so it was on and off on the forums. Now that I’m actively participating getting used to the flow around here.

There are some that still think Wulf is “top tier” I don’t go by tier I go by play and experience. If the character feels good and I’m enjoying the character gameplay that’s all that matters. Looking at the S3 Wulf gameplay still not feeling it but I’ll find out for myself in a few more weeks.

If you hated Wulfs instinct you’ll despise general Raams

Wulf actually seems more op then he did last season in some respects(not that he was even op to begin with, just good if you know how to use him). His increased speed allows me to sustain a near constant flurry of attacks. I’m wrecking people even more than I used to lol.