S3 Hisako Biting Linker

So I know that somethings in a character always change in the future, but I want to know is first, Did anyone pay any mind to this? I personally was super excited to play Huh when i saw the video of Hisakos first gameplay against Jacob (jago :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

What hisako is doing: Biting Linker + added hits > Wall splat ender
------ So as you can see Hisako is doing her old Influence linker animation. The part I am talking about is when she is on jago biting him(just clarifiing). My confusion is why did it get removed because this looks amazing like :open_mouth: Its insane. And yes Make a GIF.com I know just working with what I got to get my point across. The whole point is to get people to notice this and HOPEFULLY get it in the game for Season 3?
If you agree you get a High Five If you dont you get a Hug :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Dude. She originally bit you? LOL. Wow. I’d be like,

The ladies can’t keep off of me. :wink:

Interesting find! Thanks!

2 Likes

I have been curious about this every since i saw it in March i am shocked no one said anything about it

1 Like

Wow I’ve never seen that… interesting lol
It’s a little hard to make out what’s happening so I’m glad you included a description lol

2 Likes

Yes thank you! I really want this animation to come back

1 Like

That would actually have been awesome if it had stayed in the game. Maybe change it so that she was hitting them on the back of the neck with her hands for the light medium and heavy differences?

2 Likes