Rukari Streaming Shadow Lords Tonight

Was a very good stream, good info, the more info we get the better the mode is looking. Thanks!

Archive?

I KNOW RIGHT!?!? xD

1 Like

Go here: https://beam.pro/MicrosoftStudios Then click on the latest one.

1 Like

First bit of feedback on Beam - make chat logs sync with video when watching previous casts!!

They’re working on it. It’s in the FAQ list.

Good to know =)

One thing that really stood out to me in the stream, obviously aside from the amazing looking shadow lords gameplay, was when Adam answered a question regarding season 4. Me being one of the few people here who feel that season 3 will be the last season, and that KI 2013 is basically coming to a close, was very surprised as to how he answered the question; he really sounded like there was a lot more coming to the game and that season 3 was far from the game coming to an end. Really gave off a season 4 could very well happen kinda vibe.

2 Likes

I mean, that’s pretty much how they answered it every other time.

Glad to hear all of the good news. I was only able to pop in for a few minutes at a time while I had some downtime at my job.

I know a lot of people have their own opinions on what the best piece of news from the stream was. Here’s mine:

KAN-RA’S FREAKING SHOP COMMENTARY

I’m weird, I know, but still I ADORE attention to detail and character like that.

1 Like

I’m unaware of them ever talking about a potential season 4 in any way at all.

They never did. @Ziarist is just saying they’ve said multiple times that KI is going to keep going for while. Things like “as long as you all keep playing it we’ll try to support it” and things like that.

3 Likes

Well they basically said there will be an Eyedol expansion, and possibly a Ultratech expansion. I like the idea of adding more to this game.

Eyedol expansion and ultratech expansion ? What does that mean ?

Its not that much of a surprise really, right before the Eyedol reveal he straight up said we want to keep making KI as long as you want to keep playing it.

Like an add on to SL, focusing on eyedol instead of gargos

Well that would be really cool. Was it recently that they said that ?

In todays stream