Rivaled! achievement still not popping

I didn’t know there was supposed to be a player card background.

Exactly the same. Got the achievement but not the profile background…:disappointed: So close… Yet so far

Yeah it’s definately out there. Seen it on a few rare occasions for those lucky enough to have unlocked it… Which is after u complete the S2 mural

I had no issues with the S1 mural, achievement, and background. One would think S2 would be based on the same code. shrug I’m just glad it wasn’t me. I was looking at the backgrounds one-by-one just to make sure I didn’t miss it.

Complete the mural and got the glitch as well. No achievement. I think that the developers are not on it because it’s just a gift achievement and not worth any points. Who knows. If anyone figures out how to pop it, please post up :slight_smile:

Maybe it will pop on the PC if the game is cross save!

Are Shadow Jago’s achievements also glitched? I didn’t get the Ultimate one and the Friedly one.

[quote=“BKDcoffeedad, post:25, topic:762, full:true”]
Complete the mural and got the glitch as well. No achievement. I think that the developers are not on it because it’s just a gift achievement and not worth any points. Who knows. If anyone figures out how to pop it, please post up :slight_smile:

Maybe it will pop on the PC if the game is cross save!
[/quote]If you have the entire mural unlocked all you have to do is enter Season 2’s story mode to get it to pop.

[quote=“elpanel0n, post:26, topic:762, full:true”]
Are Shadow Jago’s achievements also glitched? I didn’t get the Ultimate one and the Friedly one.
[/quote]I posted up a tutorial for the Ultimate End achievement and a lot of people were saying it was glitched, I got it in normal vs CPU mode but many others say it didn’t unlock until they tried it in survival mode.

@xCrimsonLegendx
oops! I guess that I should have clarified that it was the Season 1 Mural. Any tips for getting that one to pop? I went back into season 1 story mode but no dice. Thanks!

1 Like

Ah, didn’t realize. I had the season 2 achievement bugged, didn’t know the season one was broken too.

Still glitched as of 2/8/2016. Not only did I not pop the ‘Rivaled!’ achievement for completing season 2’s mural, but I also never popped the individual achievements for both Cinder and Aria’s stories either.

On top of that, the fight challenge achievements appear to be glitched again as well, as a friend reported being unable to pop them for Cinder and Aria. I then tested it out by surpassing over 80 challenges with Kan-Ra and again - No achievement.

I contacted Microsoft and they assured me it’s an issue on Double Helix’s end, as the achievements themselves aren’t even displaying as having had the requirements me in the achievement app. I tried everything to get them to pop including a hard reset of my console, deleting my local save, deleting and redownloading my profile, and meeting the requirements again multiple times.

Somebody needs to fix this.

Well, it was bugged for me, but I have it now. Have you tried going back to the mural and examining it. That’s what I did and it finally unlocked.

I do think the Shadow Jago Ultimate achievement is glitched, cause I’ve done that bunches of times already and it still won’t unlock.

I seem to have an odd reverse of the problem.
The achievement popped
But
No playercard customization background thing like I got for Mural Artist. I’d figure that if I have all the endings, I should be able to show it off, right?

Yes, I’ve gone back and examined the mural and still nothing.

It’s not going to pop because the game itself never popped the achievements for Cinder and Aria’s story. They were the last two characters I needed to beat season 2’s story with and I did so (multiple times, at that) and never got the achievements for their respective story completion. They still display as being locked despite meeting every requirement for every ending with both of them multiple times.

The mural is 100% and won’t unlock either, which I think is being cause by the aforementioned issue : The game isn’t acknowledging my progress with Aria or Cinder, so therefore it can’t possibly pop the achievement for the mural completion because in its eyes, it’s not finished because Aria and Cinder never popped either.

Furthermore I can’t get any achievements to pop in the game at all now. Not for fight challenges, not for 200 matches played, not for ranked wins - Nothing I do is being counted towards achievement progress at this point despite the fight challenges tracking in real time alongside my progress.

I’ve done everything I can think of to fix the problem myself as mentioned above. Deleting saves, recovering profiles, hard console resets - You name it.

This isn’t the first time achievements in this game have been completely broken, either. There’s a definite problem on Iron Galaxy’s end here.

Deleted everything associated with the game on my console and reinstalled everything and the achievements are still broken. I don’t even get notifications for challenges I complete anymore - The only way I know I’ve completed a challenge now is to check the number of challenges complete before a fight, then have my fight, and then check again after to see if the number has gone up.

These issues have been being reported by users for months now and the developer seems intent on ignoring them completely, instead focusing all of their attention on trying to get us to buy season 3 and forget about all the awful issues seasons 1 and 2 are still plagued by.

I’m done supporting this game until a fix comes along.

Get your ■■■■ together, guys.

Well, first off, Double Helix hasn’t worked on the game in a long time. Iron Galaxy has been the ones working on it since Season 2.

Second, if the achievements aren’t popping up, you may want to check if your notifications setting on your xbox one settings is turned on. If you don’t see anything like “insertgamertag is online” or the achievements or “your controller batteries are low”, then you may have your notifications turned off, and that may be why you’re having that issue. It’s actually a quick fix, if that is the problem.

If you are talking about the in game toasts, that’s in the options menu in KI. If you have them turned off, you won’t see things like completing challenges in game. I’d check that option too.

As for the achievements, I would suggest maybe re-completing what you think is missing in ARIA or Cinder’s story if you haven’t already, maybe it will unlock then. Otherwise, let them know in the bugs/glitches thread that you are experiencing this.

Do you seriously think I’d have created an account here and taken the time to delete and reinstall everything associated with the game multiple times, hard reset my console, deleted my profile and saves, etc… if this was simply an issue of having notifications turned off?

The achievements are broken. Multiple people have been reporting it over the last week now, including 3 separate threads on this very forum. This isn’t an issue we as players can fix. I’ve contacted Microsoft support, I’ve done everything suggested to get them to unlock INCLUDING meeting the requirements again multiple times. They’re broken because of a bug.

I’m unlocking achievements left, right, and center on every other Xbox One game I’m currently playing.

I’m sorry, I was just making a suggestion, I didn’t know you had already tried it or not. I’m just trying to help, but I have limited control here and I’m doing my best.

My season 1 and 2 mural achievements and all the related art popped after the Gargos update. Hope it popped for everyone else.