Rising Spirit-New Fighting game

Where did you hear they are going for that? Just curious :slight_smile:

1 Like

I follow this game on the gamemaker forums and the description there doesn’t describe the gameplay to be similar to GG or BB at all. They seem to be focusing on fluid movement and natural physics based interactions blended with some traditional fighting game elements. But not attack cancel heavy or whatnot

I asked them about on Facebook 2 years ago.

Maybe so but I think they’re trying to make into there own version of combos similar to GG & BB but in there own way.

Hmm… maybe they were referring to the art style? To me, that latest video from a gameplay perspective doesn’t look like GG and when I played the early prototype years ago it didn’t feel as such. I guess we will have to wait to hear more :slight_smile:

Oh, I noticed some videos you posted aren’t working anymore… maybe they moved over to the new YT you mentioned earlier?

1 Like

Type in rising spirit on YouTube and search for channels and it should be there

Ok thanks!

1 Like

Has the Spirit Risen yet ?

2 Likes

No news.
It was looking promising

Maybe they are going to play soulcalibur

3 Likes

Give them time it’s 2 people who are working on this.

1 Like

Wait… what ?

Just two dudes/dudets ?

Now thats Ballsy…

2 Likes

This game has been in development for 3 years which makes sense why there’s only 2 people.

2 Likes

Its cool how they just keep making progress… slowly but surely its getting made.

2 Likes

A Brand new update has arrived for Rising Spirit

New Stage -

2 Likes

Another quick update of Rising Spirit has just dropped with new and improved gameplay.

1 Like

Another new update video on Rising Spirit is out featuring combos and juggles

1 Like

A brand new and gorgeous update has arrived and my God this is beautiful

1 Like

A Brand new update reveals a early in development character named Gaston the Pirate.

2 Likes

A small animation update for Kira has arrived.

1 Like

A quick new update has arrived for Rising Spirit improving on the juggles

1 Like