Rebalance

explain how shadow lab works plz

i am on wifi 4 now.i get the jargon. not really lag so much on my endā€¦once in awhile on their sideā€¦the xbox controller is meant to this type of punismentā€¦

Oh yeah, I figured from the first couple of lines you were on WiFi. Those connections are choppy as can be and you usually can tell when playing someone on wireless because the connection slows down drastically during the match.

The Shadow Lab is the best place to hone your skills aside from Lobbies and Exhibition matches. You basically create a character to train it how to play. It learns your habits and the more time you spend with the character going through the Shadow Survival matches or other modes, it will play exactly in the way you do. The good thing about that is the Shadow will learn from your mistakes and usually not repeat them, and all this for those Shadow points.

The best way to do it is with a main character. You can do all this without fear of reprisal from anyone or whatever. Also, if you lose all your points, hit up Shadow Survival for a bit to gain some back and then reload the 50 point Shadow Challenges. All this data can be saved into the Shadow Brain to teach your A.I. fighter how to play. All it does is fight against other Shadows for you. If nothing using the Shadow Lab shows you exactly where your weaknesses are. Fighting your own Shadow is a good way to see how you fight against others too.

I spend most of my time playing in the Lab. Itā€™s an especially good tactic to learn how to fight against a particular opponent. If you have a hard time against Riptor, for example, spend some of those earned shadow points, preferably at the lowest tier to learn the basics against them. You gain a bit more points for the win of course, but itā€™s a start, and youā€™re fighting against adaptive A.I. from those gamersā€™ shadows.

Good luck man! :slightly_smiling: