REALISTIC ideas for future Ultimates

One of the Ultimates you listed in this thread is pretty close. Which one? Mystery. :stuck_out_tongue:

14 Likes

If it’s mine, do I get a cookie? :blush:

3 Likes

And just like that another baseless assumption is put to rest.

7 Likes

Rukari - master of stoking the fire.

Wouldn’t surprise me if you because a speaker with how well you can twist people’s minds.

I’m personally hoping that Spinal’s is either:

1. The skeletons’s dragging them into the ground while they scream/struggle and he is just cackling maniacally the whole time like Hisako’s Stage Ultra just with spectral skeletons and a whole lot of crazy laugh from Spinal.

OR 2. Spectral Skeletons hold them in place while he does his Power Devour to steal their soul (just seen as some energy being sucked out of them) while he stands there cackling maniacally the entite ultimate.

You can obviously see my priority in presentation here, lol. As always @rukizzel, sir you are the master of keeping us in suspense and hungry for more info. Kudos sir.

1 Like

I’ll give you more, too. There will be a new character out before another pack of Ultimates is released…or even revealed dun dun dun…

15 Likes

I knew it!!!

Hope it’s a female character

Haha dude awesome and harsh news at the same time considering how eager I am for all the above. So some of the conjecture that March will be a character and April may be Ultimates Pack2 may be potentially accurate. Only time will tell so we will eagerly… stay tuned, lol.

Glacius
Forms ice out of his heads and his foe with left and right. Then he makes the ice bigger before he sandwiches his foe between them.

Riptor
attacks her foe with her foot claws and pins them down her opponent before she lays down the killing blow. By breaking fire on them.

Those are two ideas I have

[quote=“rukizzel, post:15, topic:18802, full:true”]
I’ll give you more, too. There will be a new character out before another pack of Ultimates is released…or even revealed dun dun dun…
[/quote]Well that’s not saying much since you told us that the ultimates will be released through summer. Meaning that we probably won’t see the rest of them for at least 4-5 months, so the next character could still be two months or so away. lol

Oh damn I missed that bit of info. :cry: Well thanks for crushing my soul @xCrimsonLegendx, lol.

I’ve learned from the best watching @rukizzel and @TempusChaoti lol

1 Like

As the new person here I really have no clue how things have been released in the past but I’d make a pretty good guess that the remaining ultimates and characters will take the rest of 2017 to be distributed. After all, they need to keep people playing this year. This is where I say… Duh Duh Duh. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Well I say, welcome to the forms.

and interesting idea

1 Like

we’ll see if you manage to guess one. I managed to guess Tusk

When someone reads what I say and begins to understand just how deep the troll rabbit hole goes

12 Likes

I hope my idea is taken because in the case that a guardian controlling character is new, i’ll be happy

Ah I love these forums :smiley:

In regards to @VerminatorX original post, some really cool ideas

4 Likes

Aganos runs out of flowers

2 Likes

aganos should freaking dual wield his rock clubs and just go crazy on the poor dude ending in the home run swing into like 6 walls or something