Reaching Killer with Aria

Was hoping to make run to second or third Gold rank. Unfortunately, l am back at Master with close to zero points. A nice 6-14 record gets you that.
11 losses against killers. Killers stopping me from advancing within Gold :joy:
Just using ranked as a training mode now for trying new stuff and practicing some of my worst matchups.

Haha, so true. The fifth time that my points dropped to zero. See ya in s3!

The damage that the assists take is too much for me after S3 rebalance. Now I use them as a defensive option against for example Kan Ra swarms. But now if the assist is getting one hit, the damage taken is just too brutal.

More attacking options but even weaker on life and defense. RIP. I have to be near pro now to enjoy Ariaā€¦

Keep in mind that they showed us the damage they take with Jagoā€™s DP which does a ton of damage in general. Most people usually just poke them to avoid Aria punishing their special move. Also, thanks to her new juggle options you can now use blade assist in her vortex just as effectively as bass assist so they wonā€™t be hitting it with wake up DPs.

Had a really good time with online training mode a.k.a. ranked today. 1 gold, 4 silvers, 5 killers. Zero points, but I had a ā€œkillerā€ experience. I had one issue with my connection causing me to disconnect, probably my only regret, lol.