Rash Dance Contest!

Ain’t no such thing as ruining it lol just let em bust a move and have fun!

1 Like

Total winner here!

First off, I wanted to thank everyone for participating! With this contest, it was obviously something different than the norm. I wanted it to be something unique and also I wanted everyone to feel like they had control on their ability to be successful in it.

Without delay, your winners are…

1st Place - Winner of the EightySixed Origins Shirt - @ShortFuseBobOmb

2nd Place - Winner of Season 3 Ultra Edition Code of Killer Instinct - @RMMorbidHoagie

3rd Place - Winner of Season 3 Ultra Edition Code of Killer Instinct - @GamingAlejG (Twitter)

I’ll be contacting you guys soon with your prizes! Thanks again everyone. Look for more fun and unique contests like this in the future!

9 Likes

Did we have to enter them here on the forums?

Nope, entries were accepted everywhere

Congrats all!

Congratulations 2 all people who participated good stuff so much fun :wink:

Man, you gave the code to someone who already has it lol

Humiliations confirmed?

Way to go all who entered!

@ShortFuseBobOmb

Glad you picked up that sweet shirt. Not gonna lie, a little jealous.

Well if you wanna see it you’ll have to walk over when I get it, I can’t walk it to you. Unless I get that robotic leg with a wheel and rocket booster. Eh ■■■■■ it, wanna KI later?

Yeah, I don’t mind some matches.

Deserving winners all along. Congrats to all!

We should have another one of these fun contests!

1 Like

Finally, someone necro posts on a decent thread with a good purpose.

7 Likes

It’s still a necro :slight_smile: @SonicDolphin117

6 Likes

You need your necronomicon checked, you have been using it an awful lot lately.

4 Likes

Contest idea:
Real life ultras!

Have people recreate their favorite ultras in front of a camera (as best they can!) XD

3 Likes

I’m onto your cringe compilation schemes…

Oh believe me, the rash dance contest filled the cringe comp quota for the next 8 years!

But it’s not really cringe if we are all having fun and encouraging each other instead of judging each other. I would surely compete in a real life ultra contest.