Random Character Tournament Vol. 6: Christmas Edition šŸŽ„ (CONCLUDED)

@PVXenoraptor, could you pm my character? I already singed up

1 Like

The only issue my son and I will have tomorrow is that if it takes too long and weā€™re still in the tourney we might have to drop out. For us itā€™ll start at 9am, and our cutoff time will have to be 4pm.

ā€¦yeah weā€™ve been planning to go see Star Wars, but tomorrow night is about the only time weā€™ll be able to with the way our schedules are for the holidays.

ā€¦other than that Iā€™m ready!!

4 Likes

I feel I may be catching a cold, so commentary tomorrow is iffy. Iā€™ll still be able to stream assuming my game capture works with me.

1 Like

I just realized that this is tomorrow (well, today, considering my time zone)ā€¦ :cold_sweat:

1 Like

@Dayv0 Character assignment has been public for three days, I can say publicly, but your wish is my command.

V5 was only 4 hours long, if Iā€™m not wrong.

We gave up on streaming Losers, everyone at least gets a spotlight in the first matches.

1 Like

:sob: :sob: :sob:

1 Like

@SonicDolphin117, if you arenā€™t feeling well, let me know, and I can stream (So far) if your capture card gives you problems. I can let you and Dul commentate, or who ever is doing it. Me, you, Dul, idk lol

1 Like

#When your own teammate forgets that youā€™re the host

@SonicDolphin117 Could you fill in a spot for us, if youā€™re willing to?

@PVXenoraptor

Is best out of 3 / ft2? Right?

Just arrived, now updating the game, it will be ready by then. Slept only 2 hours XD

1 Like

Yep, ALL matches are BO3 (except Finals and G Finals are BO5)

1 Like

I havenā€™t really practiced :joy:

Like they say though, itā€™s always best to practice exactly before the big test and put everything youā€™ve got into a few minutes because your brain can handle it!

1 Like

So can someone give me a rundown about how weā€™re going to be hooking up & whatnot? Iā€™m assuming announcers will have a lobby, and my guess is they send invites to the lobby as the matches progress?? Is that right?

I mean I know I host the WTF, but as far as the ā€œtraditionalā€ online tournaments Iā€™m kinda clueless as how they work, lol.

Iā€™m up and feeling great, sickness is too slow.

Remind me, which matches am I streaming? Cause thereā€™s no way Iā€™m streaming all of them.

laughs uncontrollably

1 Like

Well usually we go down the list on the challonge bracket, keep up with the Stream for any sudden changes or if you need to take 5ā€™. There is usually a late phase before you forfeit your match.

Just make sure to pause the stream when you go into your match to prevent any lag or disruption to your connection.

Though @PVXenoraptor may have a better explanation as I have only been apart of a few tournaments.

1 Like

Weā€™re not, weā€™re only streaming Winners.

This works anyway, so @WrathOfFulgore, Just stick to the stream so you donā€™t miss out on anything.

Channel?