Random Character Tournament Vol. 5: Rememberance Edition šŸ™ (CONCLUDED)

Wow. Were you willing to hold my match until later then? Because I would have stayed if that was the caseā€¦

Hey I just noticed, I beat slendercashew in losers 2-0 without even competing lol.

I canā€™t get Discord on my phone (not enough space), but I can still access the forums, so Iā€™m the exact opposite as @T1AORyanBay. Also, I thought the thread was dead because the tournament was over. Donā€™t these usually die off in favor of the next one?

Finally, Iā€™d also like to add that that background, @oTigerSpirit, is fantastically amazing and also almost forgot to mention that I still canā€™t access the stream from the above link or seemingly anywhere else. :frowning:

Are you on mobile or desktop?

Was on mobile earlier this evening, but now Iā€™m on Xbox. Iā€™m almost never on desktop these days (where I prefer and continue to use Skype), unless itā€™s to do homework.

Just as an interested observer with some experience running conferences and events, I will say that one cardinal rule is to never ask the membership a question you arenā€™t willing to have answered. If you put something to a vote, you have to be willing to live with the result of that vote, for good and for ill.

If you make an executive decision regarding dates and times without consulting your members, thatā€™s fine. But if you ask for their opinion, then youā€™re generally obliged to abide by their decision. Not doing so sows confusion and engenders ill feelings.

2 Likes

Once I grab the time to, I will talk about itā€¦

Right now, hereā€™s V6 thread:

2 Likes