Random Character Tournament Vol. 5: Rememberance Edition šŸ™ (CONCLUDED)

Okay bro sounds good with me. Canā€™t wait.

1 Like

I just arrived at my home! I will play tomorrow!

3 Likes

Hey @KIFANATIC8488 would you like to join us?

2 Likes

@PVXenoraptor @lewisthewizard
Unfortunately I have a house viewing today between 3:30 and 4:00 so Iā€™ll be out of the house between 3:15 and 4:15
Any chance we could do our 1st round game at 3 sharp? Or after I come back? BTW, my Sadira is absolutely rank.
If no chance to do the game at 3 sharp then Iā€™ll see you guys in losers.

1 Like

We should be able to, but thatā€™s up to the first match players and @manga824131 and @T1AORyanBay

Thanks, Iā€™ll be online at 3 pm just in case.

2 Likes

Here is the stream link everyoneā€¦ See you in a half hour https://www.twitch.tv/febgarcia11

@ItzTymeToDul Waiting on you manā€¦

Good morning!

2 Likes

LIVE https://www.twitch.tv/febgarcia11

1 Like

I apologize, I had an issue to correct at home, I really tried to get here as soon as I could.

Iā€™m actually here this time!

Hey Fang, whatā€™s your gamertag?

Ey people, I canā€™t watch the tournament at the moment.

Can someone give me a resume of how itā€™s going?
Stellar moments?

Apologies for not making the tournament this time around, but I had forgotten that it had been moved to Saturday and had already made plans to finish some big school projects that are due this week, as well as attend a D&D tabletop roleplaying session at a friendā€™s house - both of which made it impossible to compete, much less participate.

When I have time, Iā€™ll definitely watch the archived stream, though! I hope all is going well! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I was boss with Maya without any formal practice and got annihilated 3-0 to Aganos!

It was intense to say the least.

2 Likes

I just looked at the brackets. I canā€™t believe I won a fight without even participating! :grin:

3 Likes

Not sure if @PVXenoraptor told you all but I told him that I had to drop out because I was trying to accept all the invites they were sending but I couldnā€™t because it kept saying something about unable to join party or something. It really sucks because I probably would have made it farther than last time. I also noticed that I wasnā€™t referred to as vlad 1oftheonezā€¦ Anyhow, hope everyone had a good time.

1 Like

@GalacticGeek The one time I decide to stay out of a tournament and you donā€™t even participate :smile_cat:

4 Likes

bruhā€¦