Random Character Tournament Vol. 5: Rememberance Edition šŸ™ (CONCLUDED)

@INDIxion @MBABanemobius @VladKravich @blandestjohn @manga824131 @ReidThePlayer @SCAlbeFreak

Yesā€¦yes I did. Senpai notices.

1 Like

Lmao how am I the pick to win in my matchup?

1 Like

Iā€™ve never heard of my opponent but TDB? Isnā€™t that a clan, Iā€™m dead.

1 Like

TDB exists. Not sure about TBD.

1 Like

I loving the support iā€™m getting in these votes :slight_smile:

1 Like

I voted against myself. :joy:

3 Likes

By the way, do you think I can add something to this? You last year my friend kirt richard ceased to post anything else on youtube and itā€™s speculated that he either disappeared, was captured or might be dead. So if itā€™s alright, Iā€™d like everyone to include the following in their posts, not all posts but at least one:

#find1oftheonez #whereiskirt #savekirtrichard

In honor of my friend kirt, could I also switch my name in the tournament chart to vlad 1oftheonez? It would mean a lot to me.

As did Iā€¦

1 Like

Same here. But I am surprised that everyone votes me than Sasukeā€¦

1 Like

Well I think you stand a good chance against him.

#find1oftheonez #whereiskirt #savekirtrichard :pray:

2 Likes

"Suprised that everyone votes me than Sasukeā€¦"
Votes for himself XD

2 Likes

So are youā€¦ XD

1 Like

And once again Iā€™m not in round 1, oh well.

1 Like

TDB (The Dutch Brawlers) are a European KI Team, who are ā€œbrothersā€ with my team, PV (Psycho Vipers).

Probably THE strongest European KI Team.

1 Like

Donā€™t vote for me. I suck lol

1 Like

I donā€™t know my opponent but I have heard of Damien, Daymon? I forgot but the guy who was boss with Sadira back then.

1 Like

I was wondering what the whole PV thing was about - I saw @SlenderCashew50 sporting the tag during the tournament.

1 Like

Well now you know :wink:

Bad news peopleā€¦

well for me mostlyā€¦

You guys may already know my mum to be a bitā€¦devilishā€¦

Well, we made an agreement where Iā€™d be there for the tournament from 3PM GMT to 5PM GMT, then go back on at 7PM GMT to 9PM GMT. So @ItzTymeToDul and @lewisthewizard will handle commentating and the bracket (both of them have the keys to the bracket, donā€™t worryā€¦), while @AlejG handles the stream when Iā€™m gone.

If my matches come up, Just leave them, and Iā€™ll do them once I come online again.

I literally tried staying for the whole thing, but I canā€™t seem to get the words from her :expressionless:

I understand that Iā€™m not able to fully commit the day to it, but this is something I cannot take over and say for myself. I bet itā€™s clear that 70% of people playing donā€™t know that Iā€™m 14 years old :wink:

3 Likes