Random Character Tournament Vol. 2 (CONCLUDED)

I don’t mean about the tournament, i meant playing now

nah im good for now

I’m on lol.

Sorry bro, I literally had to come off, I’ll play tomorrow though, sorry if this felt like a pisstake because it is for me :confused:

I got school tomorrow :frowning: Oh well XD

1 Like

I really want to. Sadly, I will be traveling again. It’s probably best if you don’t schedule around me.

1 Like

LOOOOL I don’t have school till September​:joy::joy:

I wasn’t trying to in the first place.

I took it for what you said earlier about hoping to join the tournament again.

I didn’t mean now specifically. I just meant that my schedule is a mess. I will always sign up if I am going to be home. I may be streaming from the airport again on the 24th.

1 Like

I’m at work sorry bro xD

1 Like

Mannnnn XD

The party I was in was soooo deaaaad, i needed some KI buddies to help me get a laugh and competitive feeling in myself, and it was my clan party on Halo too, and hardly anybody was playing, so I was like, you know what, ■■■■ this, I’m playing KI because I’m BORED​:joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

The winners, @Crainiak24, @hippie103 and @Sasuke99I will receive their Shadow Lords Access Codes as soon as we obtain them.

We’re still waiting on the Color 10 codes from Ultimate Source as well.

2 Likes

Now feedback time…

I apologise if I create too many polls…

#Was the organisation better?

• The organisation was still bad
  • A small improvement from the first volume
  • It was much better than before

0 voters

#Was the stream better?

• The stream lagged a lot and wasn’t easy to watch
  • The stream was okay and not bad
  • The stream was good, no problems at all

0 voters

#How was the commentary this time?

• The commentary was terrible
  • The commentary was okay
  • The commentary was awesome and funny!

0 voters

#Favourite moment?

• When the John Cena Meme came out of nowhere
  • Lewis’s random horseshit
  • KevBones and BH swordsman’s salty clash
  • Marbledecker’s sexy voice
  • The Commentator battles
  • The Pre-Show
  • Kan-Ra aka Hillary Clinton disconnecting matches

0 voters

#Favourite commentator?

• Crainiak
  • Xenoraptor
  • Lewisthewizard
  • DulXboxOne
  • Sasuke

0 voters

#Will you compete in Volume 3 in September?

• No, definitely will not
  • Depends if I’m able to
  • Yes! Definitely will compete!

0 voters

Thanks for those who gave feedback!
And yes, I did vote on the polls too.

1 Like

I don’t expect the tournament to be run around me, that wasn’t what I was trying to get across. I think the fact that I’d had my first round auto-won just screwed it up unintentionally. That and the brackets online hadn’t been updated, judging by the emails I got during the tournament.

I don’t think I’ll be able to make the next one, though I’m not sure.

Again, best of luck with the next volume to all those involved

Your first opponent just wasn’t online, we understand the lobby had some problems, as it happened to people like @INDIxion, @gr1mgr1n84 and some of the commentators ourselves. But we eventually got around it and started driving their matches underway.

Like @BigBadAndy said, the tournament is sure to become more efficient as it goes on.

I resent that sentiment.

Though it might have seemed like it, I wasn’t trying to blame the guys. I wasn’t being impatient, only querying a lack of communication. They said they were creating a new lobby and would let me know when I was ready, but after 15 minutes or so I couldn’t see any indication of this happening. After already waiting 2 and a half hours, I had things to do so I had to leave. If I knew what was going on it wouldn’t have been so bad. But that’s not really the fault of the guys, it’s just a thing of tournament organisation.

The fact that the forums were down didn’t help, Otherwise I’d have probably used those to check up on the tournament.

I mean no malice towards anyone here, best of luck for the next tournament.

I understand what you’re saying and I appreciate your implied apology as well.

1 Like

2 things I think that would make the event better. Overall I was very impressed from the previous event.

1. Less commentators. there were too many people talking over one another. There should only be 2 commentators and the streamer chiming in from time to time as Sasuke does.(Also as others mentioned in the chat… less cursing and less political talk)

2. The next match needs to be “On Deck”. As a participant we had to sit glued to the stream wondering if we were up next. You couldn’t even go to the bathroom without the fear that you would get an invite at a moments notice and delay the stream making you look like a jack ■■■.

PS… I think Craniak is the best commentator voice and he should be the main commentator if possible.

@PVXenoraptor @Sasuke99I @Crainiak24

4 Likes

True, I do agree there was swearing in the stream, and we do love a good laugh, but I feel like having swearing in there doesn’t really fit the tone when there’s a joke that’s laughing everyone off. (@Crainiak24 your Batman joke in the Pre-show was so funny I was in teaaaarsss​:joy::joy:).

For volume 3, nothing too dramatic will happen until I’ll say, I do feel like Crainiak should be Primary commentator as he knows what they’re using and he suggests that this player should do this because it’s effective against his own opponent’s character. For Secondary, probably @DulXboxOne as he also knows like Crainiak, Me there, well, I am the host after all, and obviously @Sasuke99I there for being the Stream man.

REALLY?! Was it that tense for some? Why couldn’t people just go to the bathroom in the middle of someone else’s match​:joy::joy::joy:?

Jokes aside, I did say I’m really not happy with the people that didn’t show up because it kind of does make me look bad, as I believed that they would be online.

Also @FallofSeraphs76, since you said you would compete in the third volume…

Here’s the stuff you need for it so far.

Bracket: www.challonge.com/KIRNDMCHARTOUR_V3

LAUNCH DATE: SEPTEMBER 24TH 2016, 4PM BST

SIGNUP PAGE: http://challonge.com/tournaments/signup/n0QXVVGtyh

1 Like

Bathroom break is just an example… there are a million other things one might need to do. What Im saying is you never knew if you were up next and all 4 of my matches I had to exit out of another match because I got the invite before it was even announced on stream. I couldn’t really do anything but stick to the stream so I didnt miss an announcement of who was next.

there has to be an “On deck” announcment during each match.

EX: Next up is DUlXbox vs Fall of Seraphs and “On Deck” is Kevbones vs Swordsmen. The streamer would also need to put this info in the CHAT.

1 Like