Random Character Tournament Vol. 2 (CONCLUDED)

Gargos last month…Aria this Month… Shadow Jago is due for Volume 3? Hmmmm

Thats a challenge to the guy that gets Shadow Jago next time!

How many ppl dropped out? I dont recall seeing a Shago.

or Eyedol?

2 Likes

My vote it’s for Eyedol

Im speaking more in line with Season bosses and the coincidence of 2 winning back to back. But Eyedol is definitely a worthy character… lets see how he comes out of the Nerf patch.

I’ll try to win next time. If I get Jago,Sabrewulf,Fulgore,Riptor,Aganos,Hisako,or Gargos I can potentially win.

Volume 3 is here, I’m accepting players now.

1 Like

THANK YOU so much for participating, I hope this will be huge someday!

I’m so bummed that I couldn’t win against @hippie103’s Glacius or @DulXboxOne’s Mira, but I felt like I did good, if I get either Arbiter again, Orchid, Riptor, Glacius, Cinder or Fulgore, then we’ll see what happens!

For now…

#CONGRATULATIONS TO CRAINIAK24 FOR SURPASSING THE PREVIOUS CHAMPION, SASUKE99I, AND TAKING THE THRONE! WITH ARIA!

3 Likes

Just want to make everyone aware that whilst I tried to join, time became an issue and a lack of proper match start times caused me to have to voluntarily DQ myself, though I did wait for around 2 and a half hours.

I would like to play in this tournament in the future, but after the recent tournament’s events, I’m not sure.

Just my opinion.

1 Like

@Crainiak24 and @DulXboxOne you wanna play with me and @Dayv0 in a lobby?

busy, sorry

Cool

:frowning: I feel left out lel.

1 Like

You can join us bro

Your first fight should have been earlier, but opponent didn’t appear, and since you was the last fight on the first bracket, your first match would be after the first round of losers.

So you should had your first flight earlier, and a second one if you lose, but since you took a win for that situation, your fight was later. The twitch channel got all this info since the forums were down during the tournament

The matches and bracket times went by just fine… dont blame the guys … they did an amazing job. You just were being impatient.

3 Likes

I was asleep lol

You should put Hillary’s face in Kan-Ra hero art. lol XD

1 Like

If the intention of the tournament is to stream every match (which it is for this one), there’s really no way to make it move much faster. The first one was a train wreck and it was a full hour before even the technical details of the stream were functioning. But this one was much better. I’m sure efficiency will continue to go up but probably not by much.

If you expect the whole tournament to be run around you then I would suggest you won’t have any better experience in the future and maybe you would be better off just sitting it out. It’s a low stakes, amateur event. There will be no-shows and people who have to DQ themselves to go eat dinner with the kids etc.,organizational errors and generally just people messing around because, basically, that’s what it is.

4 Likes

Hey @BigBadAndy, do you think you could make it to the third volume? September 24th?

Do you wanna play now :joy:?

@Sasuke99I, @lewisthewizard you guys too?