Raam Alternate Colors

So after playing way too much Raam since release I’ve got to wonder why none of Raam’s colors fit any of his armor profiles and every last one of them feels washed out. Maybe they were going for the “authentic” GoW feel but it just feels terrible to wear any of his costume pieces with nearly any of his alt colors. Anyone else feeling the cosmetic let down?

1 Like

I only feel that way for his retro, two of his accessories are maroon and none of his colors match them. They seem to go better for his default color 7.

Personally, I think all of his costumes should be pink. All of his accessories should be pink, and his dagger should be a pink squeaker mallet. :slight_smile: Guess I have to settle for just Retro color 3.

I can’t find a color set that properly fits all of his armor pieces, it’s like no matter what only half of him changes color and it isn’t made to fit with most accessories. He really looks weird in anything other than default or the red color 2. I wasn’t expecting much but it’s still a real shame :frowning:

This is pretty much the case with almost every character…some of the color choices and how they do not match the accessories is just odd. Like why do they do this?

1 Like

Then play Arbiter or TJ all of their accessories cover their colors all together! Raam Color 9 works well with all of his black equipment. Looks like Fulgore color 2 except fat and ugly.

1 Like

I would agree the color schemes need a little revision… I like the gold though, overall I think that’s an area can be revisited for all characters, jus making sure the accessories blend with each color option, maybe a side patch after season 3 is over

1 Like