Questions about Ori and the Blind Forest (and the DE)

Here are the first few questions to start off with on AND about as well as relating to Ori and the Blind Forest along with the Definitive Edition of Ori and the Blind Forest:
The Spirit Tree is NOT omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent and overall is NOT all-powerful and all-knowing?

NOT everything is perfect/NOT all is perfect within the Forest of Nibel? (Shown particularly in the DE)

Who exactly was that small black creature standing alongside/next to Naru shown (and drawn) on that large rock inside Naru’s home at the beginning of the prologue in Swallow’s Nest?

Does Ori look like Stitch and does the Spirit Tree’s voice sound like Jabba the Hutt to you by any chance?

Curiousity: the game was originally made in English, but since the team had people from other places and they went for the “universal language”. However after listening the tree’s voice in English I must say I liked it more. The “universal voice” sounds scary and dark, I don’t like that for a tree, unless it’s from a scary movie (not those parody stule ones, but a real horror movie).

Does Ori look like Stitch and does the Spirit Tree’s voice sound like Jabba the Hutt to you by any chance?

True XD

Who exactly was that small black creature standing alongside/next to Naru shown (and drawn) on that large rock inside Naru’s home at the beginning of the prologue in Swallow’s Nest?

I thought it was Ori, but painted black. Now I’m doubting

NOT everything is perfect/NOT all is perfect within the Forest of Nibel? (Shown particularly in the DE)

Haven’t played that version =( Is there a different story or something else?