Punch Planet (All New Fighting)

It doesn’t have to be overweight or ugly even, average would do, but, IDK, I’m just a little tired of the “thicc” massive bottom thing now, since when was that the only way to be attractive? Plastic surgery aliens are apparently all the rage, now. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

You don’t get thicc with plastic surgery though. XD

2 Likes

No, it’s pretty much an unobtainable ideal, Nicki ain’t working with what God gave her, either, is she? Which is why I’ll be glad when the horse arse trend goes away, everyone looking like they’re smuggling throw pillows in their jeans. :joy:

Have you not heard? It’s not ok to be normal anymore! :wink:

2 Likes

But why does it bother you? Why is this affecting you? Why do you care that people like this?

That you don’t like it or think it’s ugly is fair enough, but it really shouldn’t bother you that other people like it. It’s none of your business, after all.

1 Like

It’s just weird, it seems to have rolled in from somewhere that this is the new ideal and is suddenly what everyone aspires to be (I work in a school and don’t think a lot of these modern body ideals are particularly healthy for a lot of the young girls their music is targeted towards) the truth is, a lot of it is genetics or surgery, it’s almost setting impossible goals for young women.

I generally dislike anything I feel the media has shoved down my throat that has become the new bandwagon to jump on when there is no rhyme or reason to it, an example would be how nobody knows why Kim Kardashian is famous aside from the fact that she has a bottom.

I just think it’s superficial and not exactly healthy, as someone who tends to question a lot of things, I do find certain trends an affront to me, personally, maybe because I’m trying to unravel the thinking of why something has suddenly become so popular overnight.

The kids at work tried to explain to me why fidget spinners were amazing and the reason behind them needing 20 of them and I didn’t understand that, either.

1 Like

CaRtOoN [A E S T H E T I C ]

1 Like

There’s always an unhealthy extreme to every trend when it is on the verge of obsession.
But the key is to learn what is realistic and what is beyond that.

However if people want to reach towards that beyond, even when knowing it is unhealthy, then that’s their business. Not yours. I’m not saying it’s right, I’m saying that you’re not one to tell them what they can and cannot do with their bodies.

And when seeing it in media like this, in games and cartoons etc., it’s not about giving people high expectations, it’s about having a certain visual style. These characters are not meant to show physical goals that are realistic. They are stylized. And it’s been a thing for a long time in these media too. Case in point:

Teach your kids the difference between what is real and what isn’t, and they should be fine. Sadly, it seems like a lot of people haven’t learned the difference…

2 Likes

That’s an easy one…it’s the latest fad and status symbol. Anyone whose anyone has a fidget spinner, and anyone that’s better than anyone has multiple.

They’re like the modern day jelly bracelets.

Personally when I was a kid in my area the going fad was to find something with a small electric motor in it like a busted RC car, rip it out, and then hook it up to a 9-voly battery and just watch it spin. I guess you could say they were my childhood’s spinners.

1 Like

If anybody in KI where to have a fidget spinner it would be Rash.

1 Like

Fulgore. And his is nuclear.

2 Likes

I never said I could, however I do find Jess’ aesthetic much more pleasing than the in game character we were originally discussing, who does look like Nicki Minaj reverse-engineered to be a cartoonified fighting game character, which seems more like a reflection on current-ish trends than a particular aesthetic decision. I would in fact welcome more Jessica Rabbits just to mix things up a little in the sea of big bums, in RPGs lately I’m getting sick of shrinking hips and bottoms back to ordinary human proportions in place of the giant-bottomed default option.

You can only teach kids so much, the media they consume has a large influence on how they think, it’s kind of sad to watch 8 little girls singing Meghan Trainor songs about having a big bottom and curves when they haven’t even developed them, yet.

At least you were deconstructing something and learning about it in the process though.

I’d find them comparable to yo-yos, only there’s a bunch of stuff like tricks and such you can do with a yo-yo and they offer far more in terms of entertainment value, which would make the fad slightly more understandable to me, all fidget spinners seem to do is get banned from classrooms.

Jelly bracelets have already been back at least 3 times, in the form of friendship bands, scooby laces and loom bands. :slight_smile:

1 Like

But you do however through various workout sessions which is, of course, the NATURAL as well as HEALTHY way of getting thick/to obtaining thickness, I totally understand now :wink: :slight_smile: :grin: :blush:

1 Like

Everyones reaction to Tyara

1 Like
1 Like

If anyone has and wants to play Punch Planet. Now you can on early access.

1 Like

I still can’t get over that name. XD
Only 4 playable characters?

They will add more playable character soon or later.

3 Likes

Well keep in mind that this is a early access game plus it’s done by a small development team who have a small budget but they are adding 4 more characters over time.

1 Like

I like the artstyle

1 Like