PSYLOCKE will return in x-men: dark phoenix!

PSYLOCKE will return in x-men: dark phoenix!!!
:trophy: OliviaMunn was PERFECT in her human definition of the mutant

i wish they would bring her to mvci

X-Men: Dark Phoenix features:
Director: Simon Kinberg
James McAvoy as Charles Xavier/Professor X
Michael Fassbender as Erik Lehnsherr/Magneto
Jennifer Lawrence as Raven Darkhölme/Mystique
Nicholas Hoult as Hank McCoy/Beast
Tye Sheridan as Scott Summers/Cyclops
Sophie Turner as Jean Grey/Dark Phoenix
Alexandra Shipp as Ororo Munroe/Storm
Kodi Smit-McPhee as Kurt Wagner/Nightcrawler
Evan Peters as Peter Maximoff/Quicksilver
Olivia Munn as Elizabeth Braddock/Psylocke
Jessica Chastain in an undisclosed role
Daniel Cudmore in an undisclosed role
Lamar Johnson in an undisclosed role

X-Men: Dark Phoenix hits theaters November 2, 2018

Olivia had hinted at her returning as Psylocke, but it’s nice to see an official confirmation! ^^

I hope she will join the X-Men this time around and not become a mainstay villain.

1 Like

Psylocke is a villain? Now I thought she’s either an anti-heroine OR a superheroine for that matter :confused:

In the movie she’s on the bad guys’ side, but in the comics she’s an X-man.

2 Likes

Ah, gotcha

I certainly hope they evolve her storyline on the side of the x-men
Olivia always seemed well-versed about betsy so have faith in her helping the writers who may not know her past-and her alliances

I also hope they allude to the friendship storm and psylocke have and the power sharing jean and psylocke endured

This movie will likely be split into two parts, unless they want to repeat the same mistake that last stand did. They’ll be able to cover more and have a grounded fleshed out story,

edit:

I hope it will be grander than “Jean goes crazy and starts killing people”, because the Dark Phoenix saga was so much more than that. However, I do think they are doing this one a bit too early. Scott’s role and their relationship in the saga are some of the main key points, and in this new timeline they’ve just met.

Theres supposed to be another xmen movie coming out next year as well , not Deadpool though. Think it was new muntants or something maybe they will start building up there. But i agree on what you mentioned about their relationship being a key point in the story. The Last Stand tried to do that but soo much much going on in that movie.

1 Like

Rumors are it could go cosmic route as they are looking to cast Lilandra and involve the m’kraan crystal elements etc

This will definitely warrant a 2 part

Also who doesn’t love sequels
It’s the standard of great epic films now

lol its gonna suck like the last one

The Dark Phoenix film is now pushed back to February 14 2019 from the previous November date

Ah man. Well, makes sense since we’ve heard nothing lately. Not even a teaser.

Yea- but you know, after the sting I’d very much rather the effects & Psylocke representation is at its best…

Maybe the space locales are getting more love/ introspection etc

I expect high budget finesse

Be careful with that. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like