PS Vita and Nintendo Switch

Lol, yeah. It’s really over the top for the wizard and the female warrior is some kind of muscle fantasy in a thong. The art is so amazing but it’s really in poor taste to my mind. At the end of missions you can “tickle” the voluptuous fairy/maiden whatever you rescue.

And it’s a shame because the game is super fun and I would play it more. But On Vita you don’t have kids looking over your shoulder so it’s probably a good system for it.

1 Like

i seen dragons crown, yep the art is super exaggerated lol. anyone ever play muramasa the demon blade on the wii? its by same ppl, and its just as vibrant

1 Like

I got me a Nintendo switch. having a ball with it too.

1 Like

With little kids you also don’t have the issue of them playing it when you’re not and gumming up the buttons because they forgot to wash their hands after handling something sticky. I had to take one of my joycons apart and clean some of the buttons lately because of that.

I’m considering getting my own Switch soon for that very reason…well, that and I got 2 pair of the initial batch of joycons that had the issues with lousy bluetooth range.

Dragon’s Crown and Darkest Dungeon are my two most-played games on my Vita.

1 Like

Holy cow!! I just noticed they added Vs Super Mario Bros to the Switch e-shop!!

Now that’s an interesting gem.