Problem in the match Combo VS Aganos

a player he beat me continuously using the technique of TJ Combo: down + FK in the air, Aganos can not block this shot even by crouching, his opponent won a classified always using this move.

1 Like

Down + FK in the air? I play TJ. What move are you referencing?

1 Like

Aganos not block the attack…in no way.

I will do research on this, and come back to you sometime soon. I will try to help the best I can!

1 Like

I’m doing the tests in training, tax Aganos CPU, does not block your attack … if instead imposed parades high, Aganos blocks it … I do not understand why. in Ranked Match the attack has not been locked, not even once.

1 Like

Well that sucks! Mind you i dont find TJ a problem with aganos TBH. Specially with allot of rocks.

Still he needs to be bale to block lol

Do you mean the foot stomp he does in the air which causes a knockdown? If yes then as a jumping attack it has to be blocked standing. If he was jumping over you while doing it he may have crossed you up so he is on the other side and you have to block in the other direction.

Lol. I had come back to tell you what the problem was due to me hitting the lab, and @MBABanemobius beat me. Lol Yeah. Pretty much that. Since Aganos is Big, it seems as it doesn’t hit him, but he is still crouching, and TJ’s foot stomp is and overhead, or a crossup depending if they jumped over you, as Bane stated.

1 Like