Probation?!

Right, I know how it works. Just saying if they leave it tells you they left and you dont get Probation…if you leave, well you dont see a sign because you left before the sign could appear therefor its your connection.

I don’t think it’s really a big secret that this is a very sloppy coded game. There should be no reason why they can’t code the rage quit system to determine which player caused the disconnect. But if they haven’t fixed it yet, chances are, they’re never going to.

I dunno about anybody else but Ranked has been sort of bad the last few days, at least for me. Despite having a pristine connection, I’ve had matches simply crash and or freeze. Needless to say, I ended up getting put on probation. Next match, I was off probation and got a warning. I had a guy rage quite on my three times in a row (and yes he did rage quite, cause he taunted and left) and I was back on probation again. A few matches later, I was off of probation as if nothing happened.

Is anybody else having these issues? I’ve never seen Ranked this horrible since the beginning.

If that jail-esque system from S1 doesn’t exist anymore then pls put it back.

The issue with the jail system is that it also put the person who didn’t rage quit into jail as well.