Princess Leia - Carrie Fisher died

https://www.google.com/amp/www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/amp/star-wars-actress-carrie-fisher-dies-60-after-suffering-heart-n699641

1 Like

This is terrble news R.I.P Carrie
2016 has killed off so many stars :frowning:

(guessing she will have to either die or something in the next star wars)

Maybe written off like Heath Ledgers Joker or worst case scenario they pull a Fast and Furious.

WHAT!?!?! :frowning:

Hmmmmmmmmm…so…does this mean she dies in rogue one then? Or if not then I wonder who would replace her.

CGI will replace her…

RIP

Pretty sad <=( RIP

…and it’s sad.

4 Likes

She’d finished filming for ep8. This year alone has been awful for deaths. So many UK celebs have passed amongst others. I think we should fore go the rest of the year and start 2017 tomorrow before it strikes again.

1 Like

When I saw the news… my heart fell. I literally hurt. This is so sad. I’ve been following her on Twitter for years and she was so funny. :frowning:

There are still 4 days left! Everything can happen!

Rogue One takes place before A New Hope.

1 Like

WHAT??? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

1 Like

I’ve been staring at her last emoji tweet. Just six days ago. She took a picture of herself standing in front of the airport.

Will somebody invent time travel already!

Rest in Peace, Princess. The galaxy has lost one of its brightest stars…:sob:

3 Likes

Heard about her heart attack a few days ago, and was subsequently told in an update (by IGN, I think) that she was in the ICU - sorry to hear that she didn’t make it. I too wonder about Ep. IX, and am more than willing to move beyond 2016.

2 Likes

Rest in peace, Carrie Fisher.

4 Likes

I am one with the force, the force is with me, I am one with the force, the force is with me, I am one with the force, the force is with me, I am one with the force…

5 Likes

I guess this what everybody felt when they heard this tragic news…

#MayTheForceBeWithHer

3 Likes

I normally detest all Rebel scum…

But today, we’re all Rebels…

Rest In Peace, Princess.

;_______;

1 Like